XS Power

odd topic but i need a battery

well i figured since yall made some beefy ass batteries i was wondering if yall have one that will work with a ford 655c backhoe

the one in it is shit and i figured since xs power/powermaster batteries had such a good rap that i was wondering if they would work in a backhoe

its diesel wit glow plugs and all that, i dont know the size of engine or size of alt but i kno the batteries for it are like $200 and they dont last long and i was wondering if yall had something in that price range that will work for a diesel

i seen a vid of a 946 or w/e it was in a diesel but i dont know if these type of batteries will work for this or not

hope im not just sounding like a noob but i was just wondering

the battery in it now is a normal deep cycle liquid acid battery and i figured a new tech style battery might work better and take up less room

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

its kinda like this but older and doesn't have the glass doors and different front tires

2610939_1.jpg

the box on the side where the steps are is the battery box and the battery takes up all the space in it, its like 2ft long and 1ft tall i think but this is guesstamations

this is what it looks like but i cant find a bigger pic of it anywhere

small_fordbackhoe.JPG

hope this helps

its a 1990 Ford 655C Loader Extendahoe if that helps

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

ya but i think something smaller might work better

dad's gunna get a new one in the summer as to we have to put it in a battery charger everytime we have to use it so a good battery will help out alot with it

D5100

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I read it right but a few posts up you said that you have to put the charger on it before you can use it? Just a suggestion but you might want to check the electrical for shorts cause I know from experience (I'm a heavy equipment operator) that wires often short out on equipment from normal wear and tear. I'm not an expert on battery's or anything but I think I remember hearing it's bad for the battery to be charged then completely depleted, as well as being stored for periods of time depleted. Hope all works out for ya!