VOTING CLOSED ON THIS THREAD PLEASE SEE NEW POLL!!

Any plans for speakers in the kickpanels? maybe you could move a set of the 8s down there. Or like I said above, have the corner ones firing up at the windshield.

I'm sure that whatever you decide to go with will look amazing!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

its looks good in my opinion, but im not really feeling the idea of covering up the cluster, if you take the speakers them away or move em to another side.. perfect

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

its looks good in my opinion, but im not really feeling the idea of covering up the cluster, if you take the speakers them away or move em to another side.. perfect

if you mean gauge cluster there isn't one. When he brought me the truck there wasn't one. I asked if he had it so I could incorporate it in the new dash, he said no and that he didn't want it.

Of the two versions, I like the version with speakers not above the dash.

Whichever you do will be pimp... But I think some 4'' or 6'' speakers in the dash would allow you to get more than 8 speakers in the dash, and open up some more opportunities to add more contours and lines into the dash. Trippi's hummer set a milestone without a glassed dash, so the dash could have 2 speakers in it and still wouldn't change the fact that the build is top notch. Hell, it doesn't even need a custom dash... its still top notch.

Archived