It's f**KING cold

I rolled my car last winter after a truck pushed my in to some slush. Lost control then ended up sliding down an embarkment and rolled it three times, taking out a 6 foot chunk out of a telephone pole during the second roll (it's what stopped use from rolling more). Then to add insult to injury a few weeks later while driving my parents van I hit a patch of black ice and ended up spinning a few times, into the oncoming lane then back in to my own lane. Had a table in the back that ended up through the back window. The force of the hitting the snow back lifted the one side of the van.

So yeah! Winter's a blast! :ehh:

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

**EDIT ^ EXACTLY what it looked like here when i was driving this morning. DAMN

original post:

Hell i've never been off roading quite like that, but i've DEFINETLY done my fair share of walmart super center parking lot drifting/donuts/sliding...

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

the snow and ice is fun stuff lol went to the bank last night and just kept going around in circles ripping the ebrake and taking it sideways around the atm and such haha

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

its -15C here in Ontario (Canada) and we're expecting 30CM of snow tonight and we have a blizzard warning ... im gonna have fun drifting :)

lol 30 cm

fuckin metric system haha

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Ha yea man, i turn traction control off, and just run through the gears sliding through corners and stuff, I'm not a skilled driver AT ALL tho, like, in bad weather i mean, so i stick to WIDE open areas haha. It's fun though. And it's -12 here, "real feel" so i guess with wind chill. Idk what the actual temp is here.. Cold enough that i can't find my balls.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

its -15C here in Ontario (Canada) and we're expecting 30CM of snow tonight and we have a blizzard warning ... im gonna have fun drifting :)

lol 30 cm

metric what :peepwall:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

lol 30 cm

real question? metric system of measurment, as opposed to english/american... Liters/Meters/Kilometers as opposed to Gallons/Feet/Miles

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

lol 30 cm

real question? metric system of measurment, as opposed to english/american... Liters/Meters/Kilometers as opposed to Gallons/Feet/Miles

it was a joke i know what the metric system is

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

lol 30 cm

Haha yea man, and I LOVE your avatar !!

Archived