DC Sound Lab

DC audio......160 DBs

Yea boi!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Nice numbers ...

I seen 160 and assumed it was legal scores though. Inhate it when you guys do that lol.

Basscort I think his name is down that shit all the tome. "156 Trunk car" and it's usaci in the kick door oPen .. I was expecting tonsee legal sealed up numbers.

But like insaid, nice numbers and good to see you're promoting DC in a positive way.

no mater how you look at it, that is a world class streatbeat number. even in outlaw, there are less than a hundred guys hitting 160 at all. Let alone with 3 woofers and below 50 hz. but, you are right, 160 in the kick is weak i guess. what are you bangin on the dash anyway? i bet im close to 59.

please dont think im trying to take any5hing away from your accomplishment! because im not, honestly, i couldnt tell you what im doing, a 50 maybe, tuned STUPID LOW in a 4th order. i have a response from like 20 - 40,

again, i wasnt trying to take anything from you, just saying, sealed up is the number to post ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Nice numbers ...

I seen 160 and assumed it was legal scores though. Inhate it when you guys do that lol.

Basscort I think his name is down that shit all the tome. "156 Trunk car" and it's usaci in the kick door oPen .. I was expecting tonsee legal sealed up numbers.

But like insaid, nice numbers and good to see you're promoting DC in a positive way.

no mater how you look at it, that is a world class streatbeat number. even in outlaw, there are less than a hundred guys hitting 160 at all. Let alone with 3 woofers and below 50 hz. but, you are right, 160 in the kick is weak i guess. what are you bangin on the dash anyway? i bet im close to 59.

please dont think im trying to take any5hing away from your accomplishment! because im not, honestly, i couldnt tell you what im doing, a 50 maybe, tuned STUPID LOW in a 4th order. i have a response from like 20 - 40,

again, i wasnt trying to take anything from you, just saying, sealed up is the number to post ;)

dats it? only 20hz?

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

im jealousgood.gif

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

i started competing at the end of '08. I was doing 148's. then in 09, i got up to 53-54, and won the usaci national points championship with those weak numbers. then after 4 different big builds huffin sawdust and blowin cardboard out of my nose for hours on end, i got up into the high 50's and stayed at 59 for months. and then, with a few adjustments, i finally got a 160. it may be outlaw, but im damn proud of what ive done. instead of shooting for a legal 160, how about a streetbeat 160. when i do it it will be outlaw. i guess y'all dont even want to hear about it when it happens. thats cool, ill keep it to myself. but anyway, im high on life hitting that number that i have been working towards for a year. there is a reasom that i can claim to be one of the big boys. thats cause i am. get in my truck and you will agree.

Allen Potter

USACI

streetbeat 4 World Record

9 State records

1 National points title

2 WF top 3 (SB4)

3 RD Super Heavyweight 18s

6 RD D9s

SB ???.?

burp 161.8