The Flying White Sausage Project!

How does the "new" amp compair to the "old" amp?

I guess that gain knob being messed up was really hurting the performance of that MTX. This little orion is nice, and much more clear at higher volumes, again this is probaly just because of that messed up pot.

i just went through all 23 pages, shits freakin tight as hell.

makes me want a damn s-10

Thanks man! - Dosn't have to be an S-10, any pickup will do, just need a sawzall, and maybe a ruler.... :rolleyes:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

I guess that gain knob being messed up was really hurting the performance of that MTX. This little orion is nice, and much more clear at higher volumes, again this is probaly just because of that messed up pot.

Thanks man! - Dosn't have to be an S-10, any pickup will do, just need a sawzall, and maybe a ruler.... :rolleyes:

lol.

i would do something like that in my truck but i need the toolbox for my lawn care company shit.

im probly gonna do a 7th order enclosure with a couple 12's under the toolbox.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

• 1 month later...

24 pages and 2 and a half hours later, I have determined that this sausage, is indeed "teh sex"

Wow man, thanks for reading through all of that. Very Cool. It is undergoing a transformation right now... I should have included the link to v2.0, but here it is... in progress as we speak! :blink:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 1 month later...

Wow man, thanks for reading through all of that. Very Cool. It is undergoing a transformation right now... I should have included the link to v2.0, but here it is... in progress as we speak! :blink:

i have to say, as my first post on SMD, that this is the most impressive build ive ever seen. the fact that you took planning in the wind and MADE three 15's fit is just unbelievable.

ive got an s10, ive also got a toolbox. 92 regular cab with 192,000 on her :)

again like someone else said, 2 hours & 45 minutes later im absolutely jaw-dropped.

btw, pat your wood working skills are just sick man. really, really, really nice job.

-matt

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol

i have to say, as my first post on SMD, that this is the most impressive build ive ever seen. the fact that you took planning in the wind and MADE three 15's fit is just unbelievable.

again like someone else said, 2 hours & 45 minutes later im absolutely jaw-dropped.

btw, pat your wood working skills are just sick man. really, really, really nice job.

-matt

check out v. 2 and tell us what you think then!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=23358

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

-matt

Thanks for the kind words man! - It's really cool that you sat down and read through this whole thing. Planning has never really been my thing....It seems like no matter how much you plan, it'll always change, so I just skip that step and just wing it.... You can check out what's going on with it now from the link that Chevy posted (thanks Bro!) ^^^^

Sweet build..one of the better blow-throughs I have seen.

What did you use to seal up the plexi. I like that it's black..looks good through the plexi. Um..Im assuming you had to cut the seal at the corners and meet another piece up to it..what way did you do it so it wouldn't leak air.

Sweet build..one of the better blow-throughs I have seen.

What did you use to seal up the plexi. I like that it's black..looks good through the plexi. Um..Im assuming you had to cut the seal at the corners and meet another piece up to it..what way did you do it so it wouldn't leak air.

I used a zinc chromate tape that I got from a housing maintenance guy 5-6 years back. It has a sticky play-dough like texture and worked perfect for that application. I don't think they make it anymore...causes cancer?

Archived