The Flying White Sausage Project!

Little more progress today - now you can see how tight everything really is. Off to work....

It looks sexy too, all nice and curvy <_< ..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice layout...looks like someone is thinking outside of the box....Killer!!

Again, thanks for the kind words fellers...

Everytime I look at that sucker, I kind of breathe a little sigh of relief, and am stoked on how well it has turned out so far. The crazy tight fit just adds to the coolness of it. <_<

It almost looks like that was what I had planned to do from the beginning..... :blink:

And yes the ports will be black - the inside of the box will be black with fleckstone - (little suprise for that coming later on). The outside will also be bedliner to withstand abuse and whatnot...

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Thanks man - Even being mentioned in the same category as Tim is an honor. It's been raining here all day, so all I could do was hit up a couple RV shops, and the Depot... I'll get back on it tomorrow....

thank you patrick.......

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

so,i havnt been on in a while...been missing out on this.........lookin awsome Patrick....beautiful woodwork....the ports...Sick

great job bro...keep em comin

Tim

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

thank you patrick.......

Welcome Brother!

so,i havnt been on in a while...been missing out on this.........lookin awsome Patrick....beautiful woodwork....the ports...Sick

great job bro...keep em comin

Tim

Again, looking awesome!

Thanks again guys - Hopefully I can get a ton of hours on this project this weekend. Half day tomorrow, maybe a full day on Sunday. We'll see.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived