Driving stick shift

i learned stick when i was in 5th grade, we shortly got rid of the truck i learned on, my buddy had me drive his civic around cause he bet i would kill it. After 7 years i hopped in there and mashed the gears like no tomarrow, blew his doors off. Showed him whats up :D He was surprised when i drove it :D

CSB

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

i know when it engages. i can put it in reverse with no gas and mess with the clutch until i can feel the rpms drop and car shake then i give it a lil gas then it moves. reverse is actually easier then when i put it in first to me idk

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i learned stick when i was in 5th grade, we shortly got rid of the truck i learned on, my buddy had me drive his civic around cause he bet i would kill it. After 7 years i hopped in there and mashed the gears like no tomarrow, blew his doors off. Showed him whats up :D He was surprised when i drove it :D

CSB

Me too. Except i drove an s10 out on our property

mJzD9.png

i drove my uncles pickup when i was younger in a parking lot, it was easier because i wasnt nervous.. it wasnt mine! :rofl:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

8,000 RPM clutch dumps and your golden !!! thats what i tell people at my work that get a stick shift car and and cant drive one :-) :lol:

honestly, it took me 5 minutes and 2 stalls to get the hang of driving a 5 speed, it was in my first car, which was a 91 civic lx, which was just an amazing car lol it looked like total shit but man, that thing was a great beater. haha after that first encounter i just tweeked a few things i did and after a week or so it just felt natural.

good luck learning broskie.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

it is very true that once you learn you easily get a muscle memory for it, now when i get into an automatic car i sometimes go for the clutch >.< when your daily driver is a stick its hard to not do that lol

Knowing what the clutch likes takes some time to learn. My moms Chrysler Sebring is a stick. I've learned that car so much Incan take off without ANY gas but just by playing with the clutch.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you cant do that with my car :-( my car has an ACT 6-puck drag racing clutch ..... bad daily driver clutch, does not ease into gear, its on or off, but that bitch holds when im pushing 18 LBS of boost :-)

Archived