Who is Roland Jenkees?

For the dont-knows, now you know.

if you kindly would like to explain why he dose have a bigger musical following than justin beiber, i'd like to know.

What are your guys' opinions on his playing ability?

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

its ronald jenkess btw

hes absolutely amazing, chat has been talking about him for months, someone just posted about his genius yesterday i think

he would prolly have a bigger following, but he went MIA for over 2 years and then just recently came back on his website with a new song and stated that hes working on his third album

its ronald jenkess btw

hes absolutely amazing, chat has been talking about him for months, someone just posted about his genius yesterday i think

he would prolly have a bigger following, but he went MIA for over 2 years and then just recently came back on his website with a new song and stated that hes working on his third album

oh sh*t sorry, i was pricing vinyl printers today x.x way outa my budget, damn you Roland. how do i change that? the title?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

hes got some killer tracks man, iv been using them as my back tracks to practice on the kit for a long time man he is a vry talented musician and a hell of a producer... :drinks: good to hear hes back at it

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

ive been watching his videos for a while. hes goofy but hes got some good sounds. seems like a good guy

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

:drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch