Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People who stop in their tracks to stare at you because your wrong for bumpin!

When old people walk up to you and ask if you are deaf? DO you really need the music that loud?

People who ask for demos, but have no plans on getting their own systems.

The same people asking you what do you have in your ridez, my answer is always STOCK!

When people roll up their windows thinking that will help them with lowering the dbs they are receiving from your ridez!

When people say RF is weak, but they don't have anything but a wish list of parts to buy when they get their own ridez and system!

When people who live paycheck to paycheck just spending it on their car audio gear and complain about high gas prices!

first one, there are tons of people who love systems but never one to own one

and the 2nd one is really a dick move...

things that piss ME off in the car audio world

1 - the little asshat who thinks its fucking cute to play that shit through my residential area at 3 am during the week...

2 - the little asshat who plays that shit at stop lights while there are tons of people around them, and think its cute...

3 - people with obnoxious rattle.. rattle isnt fucking cute, its not a form of music.. i can go beat a trashcan and make the same sound your system makes.. get over your self.

4 - ignorant little fucks who have no self control, or respect for others with their system...

*and before anyone jumps down my throat saying, well they bought it and they can use it how they see fit

I know but still you need one to truly APPRECIATE car audio. Live and breathe it, not just listen to it!

When people roll up their windows thinking that will help them with lowering the dbs they are receiving from your ridez!

I don't drive around blasting 24/7, in fact I enjoy my music with the windows up. The only time you will get a dick move from me if you are talking on your cell phone. In California, you have to drive with a hands free device. If you are near me and driving chatting on your cell phone, I'll be a dick and blast dbs into your shitz. I had a lady crashed into the back of my work truck talking on her cell phone without a hands free device! But thanks for your input!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

When people who live paycheck to paycheck just spending it on their car audio gear and complain about high gas prices!

I'm guilty of this. I want to hang with the big dogs even though I'm on a little dog salary, so I put aside just enough to get me by, and the rest goes to audio equipment :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

People who stop in their tracks to stare at you because your wrong for bumpin!

When old people walk up to you and ask if you are deaf? DO you really need the music that loud?

The same people asking you what do you have in your ridez, my answer is always STOCK!

When people say RF is weak, but they don't have anything but a wish list of parts to buy when they get their own ridez and system!

and the 2nd one is really a dick move...

things that piss ME off in the car audio world

1 - the little asshat who thinks its fucking cute to play that shit through my residential area at 3 am during the week...

2 - the little asshat who plays that shit at stop lights while there are tons of people around them, and think its cute...

3 - people with obnoxious rattle.. rattle isnt fucking cute, its not a form of music.. i can go beat a trashcan and make the same sound your system makes.. get over your self.

4 - ignorant little fucks who have no self control, or respect for others with their system...

*and before anyone jumps down my throat saying, well they bought it and they can use it how they see fit

People who ask for demos, but have no plans on getting their own systems. [/b]

I know but still you need one to truly APPRECIATE car audio. Live and breathe it, not just listen to it!

When people roll up their windows thinking that will help them with lowering the dbs they are receiving from your ridez![/b]

I don't drive around blasting 24/7, in fact I enjoy my music with the windows up. The only time you will get a dick move from me if you are talking on your cell phone. In California, you have to drive with a hands free device. If you are near me and driving chatting on your cell phone, I'll be a dick and blast dbs into your shitz. I had a lady crashed into the back of my work truck talking on her cell phone without a hands free device! But thanks for your input!

I was just quoting you to get those first 2 pieces out of the way, the numbered ones were in no way a reference to you, I just wanted to contribute to the thread :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Dont hate. Lol. Being a college student, you do what you have to do!

Not hatin' but that is some funny shitz to read all the time!

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

I was just quoting you to get those first 2 pieces out of the way, the numbered ones were in no way a reference to you, I just wanted to contribute to the thread :P

I know the reference wasn't personal, a grown man isn't take it to heart. Since you pointed out two rants, I thought I would just CLARIFY my actions so I wouldn't give us guys a bad rap! :drinks:

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

go ahead and make the list nate. now i really want to know what youd put lol

oh and more ummm.....people that think sound or flex in a video is an accurate representation of the loudness of the car

people that get pissy and say ill go deaf, when i highly doubt i will. and even if i did why do they care so much?

people that say blowing money on audio is dumb, yet they will blow money on drugs, alcohol, or engine mods to race up and down the street doin 50 over the speed limit.

people who say the flea market 0 gauge is as good as any other 0 gauge

people who bomb on other peoples installs when it took an absurd amount of skill and time to do it, and they cant even do better

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

the addiction that just seems to pull money out of my pocket

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Having your next system picked out but you don't have a ) a job, B ) a ride, c ) both

I have to chose c have to sell my ride and have no job. :sorry:

Why can't DC just gice their stuff away it would make me very happy :yahoo:

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

oh and more ummm.....people that think sound or flex in a video is an accurate representation of the loudness of the car

people that get pissy and say ill go deaf, when i highly doubt i will. and even if i did why do they care so much?

people that say blowing money on audio is dumb, yet they will blow money on drugs, alcohol, or engine mods to race up and down the street doin 50 over the speed limit.

people who bomb on other peoples installs when it took an absurd amount of skill and time to do it, and they cant even do better

THIS

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

Archived