Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

camera mics that cant handle sound pressure <_<

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

go ahead and make the list nate. now i really want to know what youd put lol

oh and more ummm.....people that think sound or flex in a video is an accurate representation of the loudness of the car

people that get pissy and say ill go deaf, when i highly doubt i will. and even if i did why do they care so much?

people that say blowing money on audio is dumb, yet they will blow money on drugs, alcohol, or engine mods to race up and down the street doin 50 over the speed limit.

YES!!!! YES!!!! Hit on the dot :popcorn: ^^^ my input is above

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

go ahead and make the list nate. now i really want to know what youd put lol

oh and more ummm.....people that think sound or flex in a video is an accurate representation of the loudness of the car

people that get pissy and say ill go deaf, when i highly doubt i will. and even if i did why do they care so much?

people that say blowing money on audio is dumb, yet they will blow money on drugs, alcohol, or engine mods to race up and down the street doin 50 over the speed limit.

YES!!!! YES!!!! Hit on the dot :popcorn: ^^^ my input is above

to bad wasting money on car audio IS dumb, just doesn't make the others any less dumb to waste money on. :shrug:

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

people who pm me asking me if I want to sell anything and then toss in I dont have much money so it has to be cheap. bitch does it look like im selling or donating shit to a charity case.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

people who pm me asking me if I want to sell anything and then toss in I dont have much money so it has to be cheap. bitch does it look like im selling or donating shit to a charity case.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^^

Also when im in computer class and I have one guy to my left and one guy to my right. And both of them are saying car audio is a complete waste of money and you can get equally the bass in stock speakers of any car no need for it. The person on the left Spends $300 on shoes to run in. and the person right of me spends over $700 on 4 watches for his arm cause it shows prestigeness. And then i have a two kids arguing with each other across the room behind me saying his xplods can break a wine glass up to one mile away and the other one is ordering a MTX jackhammer 22" next week on 20000 watts... :No:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived