Depending on how these C7s sound it might make up my decision on my substage. They've definitely got my interest. Everything is looking great! :)

And I love how you say excuse the dirt under the hood when it's 10x cleaner than mine which is almost brown now and we've had no dust storms down here :rofl:

I bet you end up with them

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Depending on how these C7s sound it might make up my decision on my substage. They've definitely got my interest. Everything is looking great! :)

And I love how you say excuse the dirt under the hood when it's 10x cleaner than mine which is almost brown now and we've had no dust storms down here :rofl:

I bet I end up building the box....

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I bet you're both right on that one

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

cleanest sounding, loudest, takes most abuse

ask any one whos heard it, i beat on them alot

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

fuck... you never work your gear.... powder puff...

pffffft.....

pffffft.....

Never!!!!

And to think I may have more power shortly...

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

pffffft.....

Never!!!!

And to think I may have more power shortly...

:morepower1::morepower1::morepower1::morepower1::morepower1::twirl:

I was told i was doing it wrong, due to me still having my stock Fi leads LOL... .well.. ok :shrug:

That's what I like hear, I've been wanting to do a pair of 10's in the trunk because it would be the easiest to fit. I've been all talk with Justin about my build though so I think soon imma drop some cash and get some things rolling :peepwall:

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

That's what I like hear, I've been wanting to do a pair of 10's in the trunk because it would be the easiest to fit. I've been all talk with Justin about my build though so I think soon imma drop some cash and get some things rolling :peepwall:

Bout time you finally get the ball rolling lol.

2007 4.2L Chevy Trailblazer Crossfire Build

6 Crossfire xs v2 15s
3 Crossfire 8ks
4 Crossfire 6.5 Loudspeakers

2 Crossfire ST-1 Super Tweets

1 Pair of Rockford Fosgate T2 5.25 Components

1 Crossfire C5 800.2

1 Crossfire 400.2's
7 XS Power xp3000s

​6 C&D Batteries
3 Singer Alts
6 Runs of 1/0 OFC (Sky High and Welding Wire)
SMD VM-1
SMD OM-1
Pioneer AVH-p4800BS

Build Log
4th Order BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189896-4th-order-crossfire-trailblazer-buildlog/

Flat Wall BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198087-2007-42l-chevy-trailblazer-flat-wall-rebuild-build-log-4-crossfire-xsv2-15s-2-crossfire-8ks-xs-power-batts-singer-alts/

Scores
MECA - 159.2 @ 37hz
USACI - 161.2 @ 47hz
IASCA - 157.9 @ 47hz

Hooked up my second battery, and did some pretties. Please excuse the dirty under hood, it's been dust storms like crazy lately:

20140728_051646.jpg

20140728_051725.jpg

20140728_051758.jpg

20140728_051816.jpg

VERY CLEAN i wish i would have Tech Flexed my wires under my hood it adds a whole better clean look.

2007 4.2L Chevy Trailblazer Crossfire Build

6 Crossfire xs v2 15s
3 Crossfire 8ks
4 Crossfire 6.5 Loudspeakers

2 Crossfire ST-1 Super Tweets

1 Pair of Rockford Fosgate T2 5.25 Components

1 Crossfire C5 800.2

1 Crossfire 400.2's
7 XS Power xp3000s

​6 C&D Batteries
3 Singer Alts
6 Runs of 1/0 OFC (Sky High and Welding Wire)
SMD VM-1
SMD OM-1
Pioneer AVH-p4800BS

Build Log
4th Order BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189896-4th-order-crossfire-trailblazer-buildlog/

Flat Wall BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198087-2007-42l-chevy-trailblazer-flat-wall-rebuild-build-log-4-crossfire-xsv2-15s-2-crossfire-8ks-xs-power-batts-singer-alts/

Scores
MECA - 159.2 @ 37hz
USACI - 161.2 @ 47hz
IASCA - 157.9 @ 47hz

Archived