Second Skin Audio

Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18

Torres

how to download?? the link is not working.

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

box outer dims 14 x 39 x 19.5 torres says its 2.06 cubes inner dims are 12.5 x 37.5 x 18 divided by 1728 = 4.8828125 I think the torres box calc is off.

please correct me if im wrong..

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Can someone tell me how to run this on a mac I'm struggling here.. i don't wanna pay for any softwares either. I downloaded Wine and Winebottler but its still not working can i get a fox for this

Download VMware Fusion or something similar and have windows downloaded on that, only works for windows.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

quick question. whenever im putting in specs for a port, whether it be a slot, square, or round, if i put in any length about 12 in, it tells me i need port bends. is there any way to keep it from doing this? or is there just something wrong with the measurements on my box?

tarded moment lol, i figured it out and made a square port without bends. kickass calculator btw, really helps to figured out different dimensions and tunings on the fly. :ninja:

I'm having a problem with this to, i have put the following in box dim, 20hx39wx26d and my port is going to be 18.5hx5.25wx23d. I'm going to have subs up and port to the rear of the box so i put 2 in the common wall and clicked subs up and it tell's me that the port is going to bend. How is that if the box is 26" deep and it says the pyhsical port length is 17" to make a tunning of 32.08hz. i have the box all together already and now i am stuck with the port as i don't think this program is working rite. i really would like some help as no one seems to reply to me on hea.....

$t3v!3 G.......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived