Hannah's Dc Bass Racer! "lola"

Looks like King of Cali was the inspiration- I'll update this log as it goes.... :ph34r:

Posted Image

-Drew

this is HER build and SHE is doing all of it, i am just designing the box and guiding her on the technique

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohhhh is this your whip????

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

If i remember right, i believe that is ur girls car. Just a guess though.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

yeah looks like hers... i remember you posted a pic of her sitting in there when she was running wires

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Girl is getting a pair of lvl 4 15s thanks to Bass4lyfe :)

I'll be posting another 129.9 build with a single lvl 4 15 here shortly.

she DEMANDS to do the install and build herself, so i'll just be posting pics of her progress

-Drew

****100$ +shipping for a pair of Eclipse Aluminum 12s

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived