Jump to content

Eroc3k

Members
  • Posts

    265
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eroc3k

  1. SBN WAS THE MUTTS NUTS!!! fING RAD

  2. AAAAAAAAH YEAH I GOT A BONE-AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Cool thanks guys just a simple question, thanks.
  4. why in the world would someone use 8ga for remote wire? i used 12ga cuase it looks and fits better cause amp manufactures make the terminal for that wire huge for no reason. I just think it looks weird with a scrawny wire sticking out of it. thats wonderful, but wasnt talking to you.. talking to the OP who states he wants to use 8ga.... I didn't state I was going to use 8 gauge, I was just asking if theres any benefit from using a 8 gauge cable. simple question.
  5. Again it was just a dumb question but strangeduck said it right! why have these terminal that accepts a huge cable for a remote? Plus I agree that it would look nicer to have four 2/0 plus a 8 gauge going to a amp rather than four 2/0 and a 16 gauge.
  6. So basically i'm just wondering if it matters if I use a small 16 gauge cca in comparison to a 8 gauge ofc for remote wire? I know its a dumb question but just curious to your answers.
  7. Hey Guys could you tell me whats the difference on the two mentioned above? I'm thinking of running a D4700 in the front under the hood and one additional battery in the back which would be one of the two ( XP2000 or D975) The D975 is cheaper from what their website shows. Thanks
  8. If you ever come over to the Brevard county hit me up I'd love to hear them things cranked up. Never heard any skar product. They look killer
  9. Good deal bro good deal. much props!!!! I dont rap but why not try my lack whack sense of spitting. Sitting spinning thinking willing but nothing stuck just chilling, smoking a blunt rolled skunk spilling. flapjack grillin ready steady illing like ME Mr.E to the R-O-C representing the PB Florida G..... LOL never said i was good but why the hell not try
  10. that....is......DOPE!!!!!!!!! HOW SWEET IS THAT!!!
  11. Worked for me.. IDK! That would be sweet to win though.
  12. I F*CKING HATE THIEVES (PARDON MY FRENCH) BUT I REALLY F*CKING HATE THEM!!! I had my shit stolen a long long time ago, but I found half of my gear back. The cops arrested some punk ass wanna be gangster up the road from my moms house, I think in 1997. I hope he still gets what he deserves. F*CK THIEVES INDEED Steves the man!!! STEVE STEVE STEVE STEVE!!! AND ROCKFORD GOOD DEAL!!!
  13. hahaha True! Yeah I am without a doubt going stupid on electrical off the bat. I'll be going with a mechman 270a, d4700 in the engine haul, d6500x1 in the back. 0 gauge throughout the build including the big 3. Question: What's the big 4 that i've heard a couple of times??? i'll need to figure out all the fusing too.
  14. HA! I already want more power! I keep needing to tell myself to start with 2-12's I WANT 4-15's But i have kids SO I've got to keep it in the trunk area for now. In all reality I would love a Super high SQ system that breaks windows and im not talking about mines. BOOOOOOM!! lol
×
×
  • Create New...