Jump to content

EricR

18+ All Access!
  • Posts

    5337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EricR

  1. I absolutely love my neo pro v2 10s. Crossed over 80-4.5k on ~250w each.
  2. Any future plans for these?
  3. Finally got my hands on a mint 200.4
  4. Bump new price, need this sold
  5. Up for sale is a custom made Treo SSX 15". I bought this motor from a member and had it shipped to FixMySpeaker to have it built. Has not seen power since it was built in March. 2k RMS 4" 4 layer FW D2 coil Dual 8.25" spiders Dual sewn leadwire Spider, cone and frame painted white NO TRADES 370 Shipped and insured with delivery confirmation
  6. I've learned to bitch/rant less. Doesnt get you anywhere
  7. It will be much louder if you add another 3500, whoever told you that is retarded.
  8. Its not only bright,its on fire. Lulz
  9. Good vid, I don't even think I can see that good with my eyes.
  10. Guys he is not making these, you buy them from XS Power. All he did is paint it. Looks good man.
  11. I'm all for droppin shit. But its a 4x4, I'd lift it.
  12. Nice box man. How do you like that HC? I'm thinking about picking up an 18 HC from a guy local to me.
  13. Damn, site runnin super slow tonight.

  14. Meh, you've see one you've seen em all.
×
×
  • Create New...