Jump to content

RiottStarr

Members
  • Posts

    130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RiottStarr

  1. 12,000 amps nominal load @ 1'. Deduct .5 amps per foot after that up to 10', Then add .2 amps per foot after. WHY I say WHY add .2 after 10 feet? Cuz after that the wire basically becomes a capacitor. JK, all of those specs are false. sorry, felt a little sarcastic
  2. I will be putting the fore mentioned drivers in my work truck. the box will just kinda sit there for easy removal. any help with demensions? I can do 24" deep by 24" tall by 40" wide.
  3. New question!! Are Sundown amps single ended or Differential Input?
  4. but, are the options worth it? is it safe to assume yes?
  5. Soo, that brings me to the next question. what head unit companies provide this feature? High end Pioneers? Alpine?
  6. Just curious? I just watched a D'Amore video about differential and single ended amps/rca's. Says that differentials are higher end amps.
  7. Can we get some examples of these? How can we tell by looking at an amp specs online?
  8. I have a pretty AMAZING 6th order plans for 2-12's. But it is a Blow Through...
  9. Vera Niice Gypsy.... lol "borat" thanks Jeff!
  10. HOLY CRAP!!! those are unreal deals!
  11. they aren't from Lowes. Ill hook you up with some if you need em though. Steve, How can I come up on 18 of those screws?
  12. why not solder and heat shrink?
  13. whats the "i got 5 on it" song.
×
×
  • Create New...