Jump to content

08tahoe

Members
  • Posts

    1502
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 08tahoe

  1. Congratulations to the winner! And to steve I Just wanted to say that even though I didn't win, i still wanna say THANKS for giving me a chance since I was in the first 500 orders. You didn't have to give anything away but you do it out of the kindness of your heart. Your a great guy steve!
  2. You still looking for a 3gs?
  3. Ya i used my lc6i because I had a stock h/u in my honda. I checked my h/u through the wires that would go in to the lc6i, but they weren't hooked up to the lc6i when I checked for clipping on my h/u. What do you mean by how cracked up is the lc6i? If you mean how do I like it, I liked it way better than those high/low converters, my music sounded way better and the bass sounded cleaner but I have never tried anything else so I was happy with it, the dd-1 had a lot to do with my music sounding better also cause I was able to set my h/u and amps correctly. If the only thing you wanna use the dd-1 for is to set up the lc6i then I wouldn't recommend it. And on my oem h/u in my accord it did tell me what volume it was at, it went all the way up to 40. But I don't have the accord anymore I got a tahoe now and I havnt put a system in it yet but I'm pretty sure imma use the lc6i with my stock h/u in my tahoe until I get an aftermarket one cause with the honda I liked my stock h/u but with the tahoe imma just replace it with an aftermarket one.
  4. With the lc6i my system sounded way better than with those high/lo converters. But the way I set mine up is I set my h/u with the dd-1 then I set up the lc6i just how it said on the instructions it came with (I didn't set it with the dd-1 but I did try the dd-1 on it) and then after that was set I set up my amps with the dd-1. So no I did not set up my lc6i with the dd-1 but I did set up my h/u and amps with it. I did try the dd-1 on the lc6i and for me it just worked better setting it up like it sais on the instructions it comes with.
  5. A red top is mainly just for starting. A yellow top would work better for you since you wanna use it for your system. Here check this out: http://www.optimabatteries.com/home.php?mobileredirect=false I would get an xs power though http://4xspower.com/
  6. It'd be pretty cool to meet you teamHT but I'm 4hrs away also
  7. Oh shiiit! Your gonna roll em yourself? hell ya! plus i own a lift so i can make this thing pay for itself by doing other cars too. I will practice on my ISF before i do someones chevy though. LOL You can also go to the junk yard and practice on some junk cars before you do your ISF
  8. Oh shiiit! Your gonna roll em yourself?
  9. I don't think you would qualify anyways cause I think I read that you also have to be a member for more than a year
  10. Haha that's a good one lol
  11. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119602-dc-price-reqest-thread/
  12. Imma listen to it today. I like J Coles music and already heard some songs on the album. I was supposed to get it yesteday but wasn't able to, but today I will for sure and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
  13. I got this one in my car and I love it and it works great http://www.crutchfield.com/p_581PA15HON/USA-Spec-iPod-Interface-for-Honda.html?tp=120&nvpair=FFBrand%7CUSA+Spec I think this one should work for your car http://www.crutchfield.com/p_581PA12BMW/USA-Spec-iPod-Interface-for-BMW.html?tp=120&nvpair=FFBrand%7CUSA+Spec
  14. Take off one of the center caps and google the numbers in back of the center cap and see what pops up
  15. Have you tried dc power and mechman
  16. the soft parts I believe is the coil, surround, cone, and spiders, someone correct me if i'm wrong, this subs has the lvl 4 motor but with lvl soft parts as listed above ^^ Oh ok I get it now, thanks
  17. Nice subs. What does it mean when you have lvl 4's with lvl 5 softparts
  18. So I checked the rf website and it sais the 3sixty.3 doesn't start shipping till april 2012 so in the meantime I think imma get the audio control LC6i like BJD3 suggested, cause april 2012 is a long time and I need a processor now. But that will give me time to save up for the 3sixty.3 cause I definitely want that one.
×
×
  • Create New...