ya i remember that also but i think he said something more along the lines of "nobody has their technology but the only battery that even comes close to it is stinger"..
That guys a fucking champion, BFK!! Bum fights kru Lol
when hes painting ol boys pants with spray paint :rofl:
that ones funny as hell, i gotta watch em again
i ordered mine last friday and tracking sais i should get it this saturday so i hope its on time
and maliboom i was thinking about getting the crescendo but when i saw your videos on your new bc3500 and what it could do, that just did it for me and i ordered mine. so thanks for inspiring me
x2 but i might not even tell her to put ductape around the wires id just say "make sure the wire ends are all a good distance away from each other and now back away slowly".. my girlfriend knows better than to even touch anything other than the h/u and even that she would probably think twice about doing cause id be like why are you messing with that. lol..
I thought i was gonna open this thread and it was gonna read, "something you never wanna hear the wife/girlfriend say is that shes pregnant".
Yeah its on Livemixtapes, I only kept 2 tracks. Amen and Rap Game, I believe Rap Game I had to bass boost a bit
thanks but amen and rap game is on THE LAST LAUGH. the new one is called THE REAL IS BACK