Jump to content

mikeyraw215

Members
  • Posts

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mikeyraw215

  1. Great pricing for a great product..... Everybody get your pre-orders in b4 its too late.....
  2. These amps are gonna go fast. Get ya pre-orders in people....
  3. I had a pair in a 1.4 ported enclosure tuned to about 34hz and it sounded good, surprised da hell out of people I tell ya dat. I'm now running 2 ma-8's in a similar box same size and tune but different design and these things get down, u can tell the difference between the 2...... Both great subs
  4. Damn I wish u had some more close ups on that wall of speakers.....
  5. Lets just say i sat in the jeep bass head entertainment did with the 1 15" zvx sub and 2 vxi comps and you can still hear the voice and that Shit got down man...... Im goin to run a set on my rear deck once i get it fiberglassed......
  6. Koo Shit.... Keep the pics coming
  7. I'm hoping to have my build done by slamfest also..... I'll be running the new ma-8's in a 4th order bandpass. Here's some pics
  8. Thanks to Steve and all these productive tools there will be a lot more great sounding cars on the road lol
  9. I don't own a set but I heard them in Kevin ford 500 and they sound great. Crispy and clean. They also look really good in person and the grills are awesome....
  10. Btw this sub sounded crazy in person for just 1 15.......
  11. I thought the samething. I have to turn the bass down on that song cuz my subs start sounding funny so I just don't play it anymore.......
  12. These things look amazing in person and also sound really clean........ good job kevin
  13. I guess I gotta 143 to go than......
  14. I don't have 150 post so I guess I'll post this back up when I'm able to lol.......
  15. Dude I'm still waiting on dat demo lol
  16. Nice..... I bet they sound crispy & clean
  17. Thanks for the demo bro, Shit was crazy loud lol......
  18. I payed kevin a visit yesterday and picked up 2 vvx-8's and seen this bad boy in person and man it looks good. Its a beast, I hope to be one of the first to be running this amp on 4 vvx8's in a 4th order....... I also wanna thank MaliBOOM for hooking me up.........
×
×
  • Create New...