Second Skin Audio

What design is this? Cause I want one

Alex K

pretty much looking at 6th orders once its in a blowthrough type environment.

As already said, most of the time they arent designed in a way to be usable on musicv, just tuned way to low or way to high.

I contacted Ryan from ram designs. I'm going to see what he can do for me.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

im just saying, what op origanally posted was just ported, the chamber in the middle had no tuning, was just a large flare baffle. i have seen a 4th order in this thread, but no horns or 6th orders. these are the facts. stop flaming.

and what ugpbmx posted is simply ported, but with ported baffle could be a 6th order. should look into a removable loading wall ;)

edit: how the hell is that a quasi....?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Ha these are fun designs and yes its a series 6th order. It all depends on how complicated you want to go with it. As to Wenns comment these designs play extremely low. Personally i like my music that way. If you do like low end bass this design can work extremely well for you. Typically these are seen in a blowthrough application. the only other sensible way i would see this is a HUGE trunk. Maybe a SUV but not common at all.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I think its either a 4th order quasi or a 6th order.
Stop thinking dude.That is not a 6th order. Do you see two ported chambers?

Check my rebuild log. I've gotten good with these sorts of designs.if you want send me a pm with measurements and sub sizes.Btw its a quasi sixth order series tuned horn bandpass....

cough*

I learned how to use multi quote :drink40:

Don't get all upset, I see how you were looking at it.

1295740855.jpg

he could help you i think :ehh:

Its a nice looking box because it was made on the computer. Anybody can design a nice looking box on the computer.

Also, I don't see how the OP's last picture is a 6th order. I see ported horn. To those with knowledge, please enlighten me.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Archived