Sonic Electronix

Would you pay this much for midrange speakers?

jesus christ...some you guys must be rich..

and superjay 19K GOD DAMM

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I have a pair of new 8" Morel MW-267 mids if you essque guys are interested. :D

interested

Just put them up on here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100345-morel-mw-267-8-neo-mids/

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

because I hate how they sound. they have a much higher level of distortion than sq speakers do.

If you stay within xmax and a reasonable crossover point you won't have any issues. It's just that people try to get midbass out of 6.5's with 2mm xmax and a 100hz fs, and you can easily get a lot of added distortion trying to get it to do things it's not capable of. There are some nicer PA-ish woofers, like the B&C neo's with 6-7mm xmax...they're still quite efficient too.

Exactly.

Properly setup PA's can sound quiet good.

You can't knock it, simply because its not 100% your taste. And you can't say it can't have great SQ, because they can.

Wenn, why are you doing all 4 doors? If you don't mind me asking?

because I have 4 doors and leaving the back ones out is sorta a rigged way to do it imo. I'm not going 100% sq I'm doing what ever I want basically. it will never see a meter or anything. trying to get loud sound great nad have a perfect stage will be fun :)

Like sorta kinda SQ? LOL

Going to be hard to stage perfectly with sound coming from behind you. Never been to a concert where they do that.

I am really not sure why you hate on anyone's set up when you obviously have a lot to learn yourself.

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

Like sorta kinda SQ? LOL

Going to be hard to stage perfectly with sound coming from behind you. Never been to a concert where they do that.

I am really not sure why you hate on anyone's set up when you obviously have a lot to learn yourself.

I was thinking the same thing, but wasn't going to say anything. I ditched rear speakers years ago...very glad I did.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

You can tell who in this thread has actually heard high end components and who hasnt. You get what you pay for. I never thought it mattered until I bought my first set of high end components. I'll never go cheap or even coaxial anymore.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived