A Suburban A Warhorse and a pair of Double Dees

Awe man, you know we want to see this really bad, rt? I may have a loaner camera I can send ya!

:) I've already got one on the way, should be a couple of days now. Thanks though. :drinks:

ddi you have a bitch of a time snapping those fuse holder covers back on? Ive got the same oens in my truck and for the life of me they will not snap back on with 1/0 in them. Ive tried damn near everything. Im to the point where I'm going to fab my own up.

Lol, yes, yes I did have a heck of a time getting the covers back on. The wire has to be perfectly straight going in and out from the fuse holder for the covers to go on. The crimp I put on the cables, being short and wide, made it even harder. o_o I used zip ties for the ones under the hood as added insurance the covers stay on. :P For the ones under the vehicle I'm fabbing up flat plexi splash guards to keep as much water from getting on them.

at least i know its not me I damn near hit them with a hammer

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

DSCN0205.jpg

This is why I am so jealous of america. You have a 150+db system and can fit 9 people in. I don't think the roads over in England are wide enough for vehicles like that!!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

This is why I am so jealous of america. You have a 150+db system and can fit 9 people in. I don't think the roads over in England are wide enough for vehicles like that!!

x34235632!

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

x34235632!

I doubt you guys would still be jealous if you knew what my gas mileage went to. :P

UPDATES!!!! :woot:

What's up everybody? My trusty camera decided to go tits up. :( I tried the wife's Nikon but I just couldn't get along with it. I've been so looking forward to getting some pics and vids posted of the finished setup. I ordered up a replacement camera and have been waiting patiently. The day has arrived. Keeping true to my build nothing is left undocumented, so here it is:

DSC03672.jpg

DSC03674.jpg

DSC03678.jpg

DSC03675.jpg

Sh!t happens when you go for broke. :shrug: Not to worry though, the guys at Tuff Stuff are taking care of it. :thanx:

:peepwall:

what exactly happened to alt did the plastic belt break or did the nut just come out??

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

what exactly happened to alt did the plastic belt break or did the nut just come out??

The nut backed out letting the pulley free-wheel on the shaft, mashing the threads like no other. After the threads were no more, the pulley did it's best swan dive off the shaft, without prior notification. Surprisingly, the belt stayed on and proceed to shred itself on the bare shaft. :trippy: Ironically I could not hear anything over the radio and not till the battery idiot light turned on did I realize something was wrong. <_<

Correct listening volume then ;)

Hope u'll get it fixed. I'm little worried to get mine hooked up as soon as it clears the damn custums :[

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

Archived