Second Skin Audio

24kW Hexagon Duodecuple 12

zZZzzzSnooze

lift it up off the floor a bit more maybe (make adjustable legs?), might get better frequency response below tuning.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

With that many woofers I'd rather do an IB.

Or at least tune it to a good frequency. 26hz is way too high, should be down around 12hz, which is why an IB would be better, as a 12hz box for that many subs would be stupidly big.

But it looks nice anyway. :shrug:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

A hexaduplafuckwhat? What the hell am I looking at? And why are you putting it in your house? And why are there woofers on all sides? Is this going in your basement so you can simulate nuclear explosions?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

A hexaduplafuckwhat? What the hell am I looking at? And why are you putting it in your house? And why are there woofers on all sides? Is this going in your basement so you can simulate nuclear explosions?

Lol, yeah, I think he made that word up.

He's putting it in his house because all houses need an epic home theater. The woofers on the side thing is cool, but it will probably screw up loading, a cube would work better.

I think it's to simulate badly designed home theater subwoofers :peepwall:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I'm thinking he should put a granite countertop on it and make it his new kitchen table, that would be one hell of a thanksgiving dinner :lol:

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Duodecuple

Du`o*dec"u*ple\, a. [L. duo two + ? decuple.] Consisting of twelves

From Dictionary.com

Couldn't have just said "I put 12 subs in a giant-ass box" and called it a day?

And I am definitely feeling there's gotta be a better way to integrate 12 subs into a "home theater" setup like the one you're designing here. I'm in complete agreement with the idea of an IB setup or a big ass box tuned stupid low. Home theater tuned to 26hz will be like Decaf tuned to 60hz. It just won't sound as good as it's intended to, especially with the equipment you'll be running.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived