Sonic Electronix

Bumpin Till The *** Falls Off, Again. (insert Car Part)

I have a rear-view mirror, but it is pretty much useless with as much as it shakes.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

haha your truck is next :D

haha thats very true!!! :lol::lol:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I've broken off both outside mirrors at one point, and recently the rearview mirror fell off. :(

Luckily this one the whole piece fell out so I just gorilla glued the hell out of it and shoved it back on. Hasn't fallen off yet. :)

Posted Image

But this one wasn't so lucky. :( Knocked just the glass out and shattered on the driveway. This was over 2 years ago and I have yet to replace the glass. :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also on the list of broken stuff: headliner is cracked in several places, window clips on driver's window broke, screws rattled out of several trim panels, and probably some other stuff that I haven't noticed yet. :)

Edited by tommyk90

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Damn it, I just broke the clasp for the rear glass in my tahoe. There's the hatch, and the glass that also opens- that locking mechanism must have come loose in the locked position about an hour ago :( My sunroof doesn't leak if I push it back down from outside, but it's off track, and my rear light for the 3rd row I don't have keeps falling from the ceiling. I pray to god nothing important breaks though- I just had to get new side-view mirrors.

btw, As ghetto as it was, I used a few squirts of great-stuff in my OLD yukon to hold the a/c controls in place (back up behind it after it fell out) - it worked GREAT and helped keep those rear vents from vibrating as much.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Not to hi-jack the thread but I am yet to see anyone else crack the hatch and break the latch support on a CRX like i have.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!