B Slaps Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 dam that tundra dually looks kinda tough I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
00_XJ Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 The F-650 takes the wow factor. However, realistically the first thing I'll buy myself when I get finished with school and start my career. F-250 King Ranch. Wanted one since I was 12. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
Ecco Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 The F-650 takes the wow factor. However, realistically the first thing I'll buy myself when I get finished with school and start my career. F-250 King Ranch. Wanted one since I was 12. I'd love to have a King Ranch!! I'm never getting rid of my F150, but this would be great to have also!
crispy_chick3n Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 my vote is for the 2008 dodge ram 4500 superduty flatbed. mine looks just like this except mine has a big ram logo on the sides and front. ill grab some pics of it one of these days This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Blue Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I would have to say 80 to 86 ford F series trucks, specifiacally mine lol But I do love me a 70 el camino ss with 454 (dream vehicle) formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
deeje Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 As traiblazers are the shit definitely my favorite suv --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Bigg Boy Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 2011 el camino Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.