I was officially retired from the Army on Monday and I am looking for work. I've applied to many places and signed up to a couple online job boards. Anybody got any hot tips for work in Southern California? The market seems pretty bad here. If you got something, let me know.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

what qual do you have?

what can you do?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

what qual do you have?

what can you do?

I do a little of everything.

I have been an installer at a truck accessory center. I was an Area Field Manager for Uhaul (opening new rental locations, store training and audits, equipment transfers to maximize availability at busy locations, minor truck and trailer repairs, all in Palm Springs and north desert cities). I have experience in receiving and inventory at AutoZone. Spent the last 6 1/2 years in the Army, where I learned a shit-ton of leadership skills as a squad leader, and how to kill people (hehe). I have also done all my own (and family) auto repairs since the age of 16. I've also built a few sub enclosures and installed many audio systems.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I believe the autozones out here in Hemet area are hiring. Might want to try to apply to the ones out here.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

pepboys.

this guy is the national

they now do 12volt. have installers, and do sales and installs..

its worth a shot

here ya go

Joe Proteau (PRO2) 215-430-9574

Pep Boys Auto - Director of 12 Volt

[email protected]

He just said he has opening up and down CALI right now.

good luck man.

you can name drop if you want, tell him from 12volt insider.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

and i hear they pay pretty good.

when i first heard about them going into 12v, i thought 8.00 an hour failboat..

but then i heard they pay pretty nice.

Archived