01xtreme Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 I guess Im the sole undecided because I doubt we will ever know the truth, but I am leaning towards no. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
AI James Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 to[pic related or not, i just think as a whole im tired of Michael Moore style conspiracy theories, in the last few years i dont think anyhting of importance has happened without a big ol conspiracy theory. Hell Tupac is still alive to all the ghetto people in the world, he lives in Cuba
ChevyBoy Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 i just heard elvis was alive this past weekend :blink:
David Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 hell I work with jesus, ohh wait, he is mexican I guess they pronounce it differrently
civichatch Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 ive watched this full movie. Its about an hour and a half long. Some crazy shit. Makes you really think if its true what happened. Either way my love goes out to those whos loved ones were lost on that terrible day. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Forevrbumpn Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 I think the government has done some pretty screwed up things, and they know where Osama is, and knows who killed Kennedy, hell maybe Nasa faked the first trip to the moon... I did vote yes, but I should have voted undecided. I think the government knew something was happening, but I know it wasnt no damn cruisemissles, come on, I remember like it was yesterday, watching LIVE tv (no time to fake shit) those were PLANES, not missles, cant say anything bout the pentagon, or the first building. But what about all the people who died in the first building, and the pentagon? I know its pretty damn hard to track the bodies down after those fires, but those were planes, I dont care how the movies were Doctored, there will ALWAYS be someone like Moore trying to start up some conspieracy. And our soldiers are wrongly in Iraq and Afghanistan, they should be home. This day hit me pretty hard 6 days ago, and I watch every documentry I can on it, hell Iam watching THC right now on 9-11 I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
AI James Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 I think the government has done some pretty screwed up things, and they know where Osama is, and knows who killed Kennedy, hell maybe Nasa faked the first trip to the moon... I did vote yes, but I should have voted undecided. I think the government knew something was happening, but I know it wasnt no damn cruisemissles, come on, I remember like it was yesterday, watching LIVE tv (no time to fake shit) those were PLANES, not missles, cant say anything bout the pentagon, or the first building. But what about all the people who died in the first building, and the pentagon? I know its pretty damn hard to track the bodies down after those fires, but those were planes, I dont care how the movies were Doctored, there will ALWAYS be someone like Moore trying to start up some conspieracy. And our soldiers are wrongly in Iraq and Afghanistan, they should be home. This day hit me pretty hard 6 days ago, and I watch every documentry I can on it, hell Iam watching THC right now on 9-11i pretty much fel exactly the same.They had a THOUGHT of MDAs in iraq and were up saddams ass like flys on shit, but they are throwing all this other stuff on osama and hes still out there??? kinda wierd IMO
Forevrbumpn Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 yeah, if the US RALLY wanted to find him, they would, imagine 150,000 troops in Afghanistan starting at the borders, and work inward till they find him, not to hard is it? oh well... Iam off to the other topics in here I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
jasonw30 Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 i voted no...other countries have alot of hate for us americans.i don't agree with everything the gov does,but like David said....YOU HAVE TO GO VOTE!!! oh,and by the way..i hate politics!!!! 2002 nissan frontier crewcab eclipse cd2000 mb quart prem's fr&rear rf p4004
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.