bigben210tx Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 Im gonna let you slide since you have been around awhile, but be warned, I told everyone no fighting. Also, if you hate your government so much, Do something ABout it, Dont just sitt here and whine like a lil girl. theres not much a citizen can do except voteand thats what im gonna do ron paul has my vote all the way btw david watch this video that absolutley proves the government allowed medical marijuana for years oh and sorry about the bitching that guy just pissed me off with his uneducated bs
E a r t h Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 One thing I don't understand is, why people think we should pull our troops back. How do you think we got our freedoms.....we got em by fighting for it. I here this all the time from the homosexuals talking, and it makes me angry.If it keeps going like it does and people run with their tail between their legs every time there is conflict other countries will see weakness in americans. I for one will not stand for such behaivior. I'm not racist, but I have issues with the gay community for not realizing if you don't fight for your freedoms, you wont have freedoms. I believe we're being too loose with ''some of'' our laws and regulations. I not going to speculate, but you see where I'm going with this. If our countries alternative life style people out number the straits at the poles, GOD help us all. In God We Trust, And Liberty And Justice For All !!!
David Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 theres not much a citizen can do except vote and thats what im gonna do ron paul has my vote all the way btw david watch this video that absolutley proves the government allowed medical marijuana for years oh and sorry about the bitching that guy just pissed me off with his uneducated bs no offense brothra, but your not qualified to educate me about marijuana and its history
Chris Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 One thing I don't understand is, why people think we should pull our troops back. How do you think we got our freedoms.....we got em by fighting for it. I here this all the time from the homosexuals talking, and it makes me angry.If it keeps going like it does and people run with their tail between their legs every time there is conflict other countries will see weakness in americans. I for one will not stand for such behaivior. I'm not racist, but I have issues with the gay community for not realizing if you don't fight for your freedoms, you wont have freedoms. I believe we're being too loose with ''some of'' our laws and regulations. I not going to speculate, but you see where I'm going with this. If our countries alternative life style people out number the straits at the poles, GOD help us all. In God We Trust, And Liberty And Justice For All !!!So tell me the real reason we are still over there, or even went there to begin with. $$$$ 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Bryan Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 i voted yes....and i still wonder how did both towers fall almost the exact same way? and what happened to the plane rubble after it hit the pentagon MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
AI James Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 i voted yes....and i still wonder how did both towers fall almost the exact same way? and what happened to the plane rubble after it hit the pentagondisintegrated?and for the first part, a plane crash into both of them the same way whoda thought
bigben210tx Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 no offense brothra, but your not qualified to educate me about marijuana and its history oh but i amask me and you shall recieve a correct answer about marijuana trust me im more educated in narcotics then 90% of the brainwashed adults out there ive done most of them (drugs) and i can tell you what you need to know One thing I don't understand is, why people think we should pull our troops back. How do you think we got our freedoms.....we got em by fighting for it. I here this all the time from the homosexuals talking, and it makes me angry.If it keeps going like it does and people run with their tail between their legs every time there is conflict other countries will see weakness in americans. I for one will not stand for such behaivior. I'm not racist, but I have issues with the gay community for not realizing if you don't fight for your freedoms, you wont have freedoms. I believe we're being too loose with ''some of'' our laws and regulations. I not going to speculate, but you see where I'm going with this. If our countries alternative life style people out number the straits at the poles, GOD help us all. In God We Trust, And Liberty And Justice For All !!!trust me if we pulled out of iraq the world would only see it as a good judgementthey would still know america is the super power and not to be fucked with only thing is the war in iraq has no cause so it needs to end
AI James Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 no offence buy wjem David experimented for the first time you probably hadnt even developed in your pappys testies
bigben210tx Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 no offence buy wjem David experimented for the first time you probably hadnt even developed in your pappys testiesno offense taken and your probably right about being in my dads ballsbut i garuntee ive experimented with alot more drugs and researched/studied/etc alot more about drugs no im not an addict or anything like that but i have used meth,herion, and cocaine (considered the most dangerous drugs) and i will never do them again not because there disgusting or horrible but ive done them now and it was really for experimental purposes so no need to try again heres everything ive done Weed LSD (wont believe me but lsd is one of the safest drugs a well minded person can do,for example a death from lsd was the result of a dose of 320,000ug which is equivilent to 4000 hits of acid which is 3000-4000x the normal dose) Mushrooms Alcohol Heroin Methamphetamine Cocaine DXM Lean Nitrous Hydrocodone Amphetamines Xanax Kolonopin Salvia Ambien Codeine Tramadol lol just because of that statement above about meth and herion i garuntee this whole forum will think im some kind of crazy druggie fuck it!
AI James Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 eh not really just young and dumb but who cares the countrys full of them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.