Stupidest Car Audio Related Injuries

I had a desoldering machine go batshit crazy on me...i hit the trigger and bumped the tip against my hand but it wouldn't stop the suction so it wouldn't come off

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

i was standing at a customer's car. the trunk was open. I was taking measurements in the trunk for a box. when i was done i was standing there and had my hand on the car on the edge of the trunk/fender panel. the customers son slammed the trunk down smashing two fingers into the trunk lid. I could not get my fingers out. THAT HURT LIKE A BITCH!!! The customer just looked at his son and said "I told you to stay in the car, see what you did"... meanwhile my fingers are still in the f'n trunk!!!! I told him if you don't open this f'n trunk i'm gonna rip it off!!!"

he opened the trunk. i never saw him again. It broke the end of two fingers and they were black and blue for almost two months. it also broke and ripped off the fingernail on one finger.

i was standing at a customer's car. the trunk was open. I was taking measurements in the trunk for a box. when i was done i was standing there and had my hand on the car on the edge of the trunk/fender panel. the customers son slammed the trunk down smashing two fingers into the trunk lid. I could not get my fingers out. THAT HURT LIKE A BITCH!!! The customer just looked at his son and said "I told you to stay in the car, see what you did"... meanwhile my fingers are still in the f'n trunk!!!! I told him if you don't open this f'n trunk i'm gonna rip it off!!!"

he opened the trunk. i never saw him again. It broke the end of two fingers and they were black and blue for almost two months. it also broke and ripped off the fingernail on one finger.

i was cutting up a speaker pod that was glassed with a dull blade (1st mistake) and it slipped and got me right across on my left middle finger. when i looked at it, there was little fibers of glass and blood all over. im usually not queasy when it comes to blood, but when i saw my finger bleeding like that, i fainted right then and there. thud.gif LOL

injuries are just part of the fun. if you come back with cuts and bruises, that means it was a productive day :good:

Team Bass-Hz

All time:

I was carving a walking stick with a exacto knife. As your supposed to do I was facing the blade away from my body (for me that is bad). It got caught on a knot so I added a little force and it went through... straight into my wrist. Luckily I missed all the tendons.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Haven't been doing car audio long enough to really get complacent and seriously hurt myself like some of these stories.

I'll be sure to post when it does happen though.

And it WILL happen. Haha

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

i think the dumbest injury i had was helping a buddy cut wood on the table saw and having the board get away from the table and having it shoot off the tablesaw slamming me right in my boys! it felt worse then having a girl kick you there! it was black and blue for a few weeks

"if its too loud, you're too old!!"e-mail me!!!

i was cutting up a speaker pod that was glassed with a dull blade (1st mistake) and it slipped and got me right across on my left middle finger. when i looked at it, there was little fibers of glass and blood all over. im usually not queasy when it comes to blood, but when i saw my finger bleeding like that, i fainted right then and there. thud.gif LOL

injuries are just part of the fun. if you come back with cuts and bruises, that means it was a productive day :good:

lol this is off topic but your avatar is funny!! the movie that is from was not the best movie never made! but it made me laugh. all though i cant member the movie it was from but i know the film was filmed in utah where i am from

"if its too loud, you're too old!!"e-mail me!!!

wheres this thread linked lol?

106 User(s) are reading this topic

15 members, 91 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alex K,caraudiofreq,cc_audio,General,Kranny,mysticalillusionscaraudio,michigancapri92,Chaise,CFallsFbody,Shag,cccmaa,LighningAudioAddicted,mporettim,Daniel Brill-Edwards,BasS_TilL_TheN_46

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

holding the router between my legs, making wooden rings for door speakers......

then having it pull my hand in was probably the dumbest stupidest thing i have done....

DONT EVER DO THIS!

my middle finger will never be the same. At least its my left middle finger so i still have full function of my "primary birdie" LOL

pics or gtfo :-D

Archived