gf is a pain in my ass rant

She is better now, her car is fixed, she's still sick but atleast she has less to deal with. I def consider myself lucky that she is willing to buy it for me, she hates my system when the bass is at full tilt but hey that's me lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

So my gf is a med student and is dealing with shitty professors and scheduling. She has a mild case of mono which is making her bitchy as all hell but understandably so. Apparently something happened at her gym a couple days ago that she almost seriously hurt herself but she won't tell me what happened. The clutch broke off the ac compressor in her car today and is rattling around but hasn't completely fallen off. I tell her what needs to be fixed and around how much its gonna cost and she flipped out. We go back inside and she goes on Facebook, than flips again and locks herself in the bathroom for 20 minutes. Comes back out, apparently having cried and not talking to me, as I was the one who broke her car and gave her mono and whatever. Heaven fucking forbid I try to help her and worry about her getting hurt, like why the Fuck do I bother?!?!?! Now she's acting like normal and looks at me weird for being pissed. UGGGHHHHH!!!!! Not to mention, I have no beats yet and weather is getting shitty again, Wtf!

dude the way shes acting has nothing to do with what you think .lol females are wired totaly difrent than us. its just the way they are. not talking bad on em. ive been with my girl 10 years . an shes just like that somtimes. and the one before her to. stop wondering why. because you will never find that andser. you cant live with them and you cant live with out them. lol it took me a long ttime to figure out that its useless to try to figure out why.

just kinda want to vent/rant, my ex is soooo damnnnnn annoying!!!! we used to have a great relationship but it really fell apart cuz we don't really have anything in common. we broke up in hope that it'd allow us to focus on school and give us time away from each other so we could try again when the summer starts. Now I'm off living the life I had before her, the life I loved, and girls are posting their names on my FB or AIM status, then she comes along and tries to tell me to "be more discrete about my gfs/hookups". When we broke up i still wanted to be friends, but she just got so annoying that i told her not to talk to me unless it's really important or i talk to her first cuz she's so self-centered and annoying (ik you have to listen to a girl if you want them, but she just isn't even worth it). now she goes and starts talking about how she was flipping out cuz she got drunk and woke up in her friends room. JEEZUS! SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!!! I've even told her she's getting really creepy and obsessive, but she just dismisses or denies it....goddamnit i just wana live my damn life. why can't people leave other people the fuck alone anymore?!?!?!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

just kinda want to vent/rant, my ex is soooo damnnnnn annoying!!!! we used to have a great relationship but it really fell apart cuz we don't really have anything in common. we broke up in hope that it'd allow us to focus on school and give us time away from each other so we could try again when the summer starts. Now I'm off living the life I had before her, the life I loved, and girls are posting their names on my FB or AIM status, then she comes along and tries to tell me to "be more discrete about my gfs/hookups". When we broke up i still wanted to be friends, but she just got so annoying that i told her not to talk to me unless it's really important or i talk to her first cuz she's so self-centered and annoying (ik you have to listen to a girl if you want them, but she just isn't even worth it). now she goes and starts talking about how she was flipping out cuz she got drunk and woke up in her friends room. JEEZUS! SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!!! I've even told her she's getting really creepy and obsessive, but she just dismisses or denies it....goddamnit i just wana live my damn life. why can't people leave other people the fuck alone anymore?!?!?!

Haha i know what thats like. My ex and i broke up like 3 years ago. I deleted all the shit with her in it from my fb and deleted her as a friend. Like a week later, she sent me a friend request. I denied it. Then I got another one like the next week, so I accepted it then deleted her again right away. Never got one again. Girls are crazy man. I'm pretty sure she was creeping on me and my current gf (who ive been dating for the past two years). ANother funny story is, she had a shirt of mine that I wanted back and she threw a fit wondering why I needed it back now. I just wanted this particular one back, I didnt give a damn about the other clothes she had. SO eventually I wrestled it outta her and havent talked since.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

haha she asked if i wanted my shirt back. it was my favorite shirt, but really now all I'd do with it is burn it, maybe in her driveway

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Lol trust me big dee, I gave up trying to figure her out after 6 months, I just ponder the universe sometimes lol, helps me realize it isnt as bad as I think it is.

Bumpin and dye - I never get my hoodies back, I usually don't ask since it'll have memories id care to not remember lol

If I ever break up with my current gf, is be burning a ton of stuff lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Lol jay you have a way with words I gotta say haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Lol @ superjay,

And to the op, I know what you mean by ponder the universe, sometimes my wife will flip out ( very similar to the way your gf did) over stuff that can be fixed or worked through and it totally blindsides me cause I don't see things as bad as she does I guess. It usually just dimmers down to a point where she is willing to talk like a human that's thinking straight and then we work it out together but it's useless untill then.

And to all the guys that think you need to be an asshole, I dont think that's all true, cause I have never been an asshole, or a dick to my wife, and she treats me like a king. Sure she has her moments but that's any woman. I put my foot down and stand firm for what I believe in but I'm never mean or an asshole to her ever.

-Brandon

Archived