best single din deck?

pioneer 99prs

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

there are SOOOOO many variables that can affect the outcome of this decision. what do you want from your headunit ?

because you gave no real indication, i say you look up the JVC KD-R900. i use it and i love it. great HU for the price IMO.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

check my build log but ill sum it up here... i currently have a shitty deck clarion cz309... what im in the process of installing has most done... a ss xxx 18 in a 6th order series tuned... for highs all soundstream pa stuff.. memphis 3 way active crossovers.. and a audio control DQS something that will work with all that

i was considering a alpine cda 117

check my build log but ill sum it up here... i currently have a shitty deck clarion cz309... what im in the process of installing has most done... a ss xxx 18 in a 6th order series tuned... for highs all soundstream pa stuff.. memphis 3 way active crossovers.. and a audio control DQS something that will work with all that

i was considering a alpine cda 117

then why are you asking for "the best" maybe put a budget. that might be smart.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

pioneer 99prs is out of almost everyones budget, lol but id put it as the best for people with 1k to drop on a h/u

however id say for someone wanting to stay under 300, id go for a pioneer 800/880prsd but they are discontinued so ahrd to find, sometimes find used ones for 250 or so, i saw one on woofersetc other day and they wanted 549 for it

Alpine ftmfw

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

I have pionner 99prs..i loved it for ipod so much cleaner sound..but skips silly on cd.so I put in a 200 dollar alpine deck.like it just as much.no skipping

sounds like installer error to me

ours never skipped in a 150 plus crx

Archived