Gatorcity Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 Thats where I got mine, well the actual store anways comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
blackrosetiger Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 You all have big heads lol. I wear a 6 3/4 fitted hat. Its just as hard to find real small ones as the bigger ones. 1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily) Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet) 5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2 6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9 Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2) Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4 Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)
Gatorcity Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 My buddy wears a 7, if I put it on backwards it looks like I have on a yamaka! Haha comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
Superjay Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 I have no idea...I try not to wear hats...unless it's a fedora or porkpie or news boy...I don't wear ball caps Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
00_XJ Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 7 3/8 with pretty long, bushy hair and I have the biggest head out of all my friends so I can't imagine you guys lol 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
BlitZ Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 7 1/2... old set up Alpine IDA-X305S Memphis M-Class 4x6" Focal Access 6.5" Hifonics BRZ2100.1D 2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003
B Slaps Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 59fifty for myself 7 5/8" I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
nCOMP1337 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 7 5/8 59fifty is my fav along with new era
Tek Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 I have more fitteds than a mother fucks, I kid you not. they are all 7 1/2 and 7 5/8. I got a big ass head compared to the rest of me, its shaped like Adam Sandlers!
Torres Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 i feel welcome amongst fellow big heads. mine is 7 3/8 - 7 1/2. 7.5 preferably is easiest to fit on, 7 3/8 takes some wearing and stretching till it'll fit nicely without cutting my circulation. head shaved, so no extra hair taking up space
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.