Second Skin Audio

CRX system suggestions

2 15's subs up on pass side port facing rear on drivers side 8cu.ft. Use like 4k of power and it will be more than you need.I had this in my 91 rex ,for my daily set up.It will still do 150's on the mic.Just make sure you brace the box good.

seems overkill for JUST 50s...ours didthat with a normal ported box 2 12s and 2krms

He is looking for something that will play low,be loud. Just 50's LOL ,try and get that at 40hz. Whats your normal ported box? what was it tuned to? Was your 2k clamped power? Since you cant get 60's in a rex, 50's must be pretty good.

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

actually does a 150 at 42 off 2k rated probably alot less clamped and 2 800 rms subs box is tuned to 40, so yes its a normal box and it a 4 cube box for the 2 12s

also the amps are 2 audison SR1dk amps so my bad its 2400 rated, and voltage down at 10v

Edited by James

Does 150.3 @40hz

Normal ported box.

4.3 after with 75sqin tuned to 39

Power was 2k rated, not clamped.. Never clamped it, prob something like 1200 clamped.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Does 150.3 @40hz

Normal ported box.

Power was 2k rated, not clamped.. Never clamped it, prob something like 1200 clamped.

If thats true gratz the most i ever got from a 2.5k rated power was 147.9

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Does 150.3 @40hz

Normal ported box.

75 sqin for a 4 cube box is not a normal ported box. Since you can get so loud with 2k and a couple of 12's, why dont you compete in db drag,and break Terry's record?

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

75 sq for 4 cube isn't normal?

Like 18 per..

Huh. Ok

Terry's record?

What's that?

I did a 50... That's not any kind of record status.

Do you not believe me?...lol

Trust me kid... I have no reason to lie.

Go look around at my builds, sorry to bust whatever bubble you are in.

A 50 @40 in a rex is super easy. Even with 2400 rated.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Does 150.3 @40hz

Normal ported box.

75 sqin for a 4 cube box is not a normal ported box. Since you can get so loud with 2k and a couple of 12's, why dont you compete in db drag,and break Terry's record?

because they just like making things loud and make them look good with years of experience and don't care about competing.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Does 150.3 @40hz

Normal ported box.

because they just like making things loud and make them look good with years of experience and don't care about competing.

from time to time ray competes, but works 6 days a week owning his own business and installing everything, not much time for playing around when your trying to make some money.