Sorry if this has been said before, but a member here, cant think of who it was captain planetz or something, made a thread about some independant music artists or ones famous on youtube

anyways i just read today that yelawolf was signed to eminems label, so i thougt ti was cool and curious fi anyone else k new or if anyone knows of any other youtube music artists that may be getting signed or should be signed

some that i like but not sure where they are at in being signed:

hopsin

the jokerr

mgk (machine gun kelly)

david choi

chestersee

ronald jenkees (musical genius)

ik know there are more, but without going to my subscriptions page thats what i can remember

i got all mgk's mixtapes and albums and finally put it in the car and sounds good,i dont have any big bass, but sounds nice for what i got

there is a alot of musical tallent on youtube that dont get recognition few off top

waxandherbalt

d-pryde

and my favorite dumbfounded

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

cool, ill check them out

yea it makes me mad, people like justin bieber get a deal after a few vids and there are people personally paying for their own album releases and they do well for being independent, but the corporate guys dont want them because they dont want the youtubers to keep their independence

its like i used to watch keenan cahill, he is a lyp synching guy, and it was ind of funny, but he got famous now and has been on shows and he just does what they tell him to do and now all you see is people complaining about him wishing he would go back to his old ways

i just know there are to any who do not get the recognition hey deserve

justin beabier is just a waste, its because hes young and usher knew he wanted him because thats where the money is, there a lot of young fans, little kids dont know shit other then cute,

but i would take hopsin over a lot of rappers in the game today, i like lyrics but, now a days it aint even about that its all just popularity just like nba dunk contests etc etc,

and as far as signing anyone, the industry doesnt like to sign asian rappers i dont know why, but i believe that is a fact

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

they signed far east mo vement, but they arent straight rap

i agree not many asian rappers have madde much success here in the states

same with white rappers as well, it seems they havea harder time getting signed, MGK is beast, and im form midwest, so its even cooler cause hes one of few that rep the midwest rather than consider it a fly over zone and such, lol

and hopsin also agree is awesome, he was signed then got screwed, i dunno if hes gonna go for it again or stay underground so to speak

its a reason a like ICP a lot, besides some of the songs of theirs i like, they started on their own, got famous, then got screwed and then decided screw it we are making our own path and now they are multi-millionaires

most people dont like them or their music, but they clearly got the business of it taken care of

i heard the jokerr mayh get signed to ICp cause they have a similar gimmick so to speak, but i like jokerr better, he is like old school icp...since ICPO finished their "Joker's Card saga" they havent put out much i liked

Havik(Search Havik Music on youtube)

K-Rino

Copywrite

I will post more when I look at my iPod

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Comparing Justin Bieber to rappers? Um ok, wtf.

Bieber is young and has talent...he taught himself how to play the piano, drums, guitar and trumpet

These guys are just rappers, its a completely different ball game. Everybody is a rapper nowadays. If your shit isn't from the south, dumbed down and catchy then you are not gonna get signed. Simple as that.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I gotta agree with Wonder here... as much as I DISLIKE beiber.... hes still loads better than the mainstream rappers out right now...

Personally, I would rather listen to him over wayne, gucci, waka...

all those retards who are fucking up rap as a whole...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Everybody is a rapper nowadays. If your shit isn't from the south, dumbed down and catchy then you are not gonna get signed. Simple as that.

This is soo true. Welcome to my sig

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived