Team Flex Issues CRX build

It should get out of the paint shop this week but no tellin it's been there for 3 weeks already but anyways here's what it should look like: Color is to be Bone stock Chrysler 300 pt cruiser color.

Honda%20CRX.jpg?psid=1

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Don't go thanking me for the parts yet...

After I whip dat ass in the lanes, you might not feel the same..haha

That's a lot of power in a crix, don't think I'll ever add that kind of power in mine.

Maybe, it will make me get creative with my box.

See ya on the 5th.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I'm sure to take 2nd if you show up in my class with out a doubt. At least for a couple of go a rounds. I won't have the power for awhile and or the subs. It would be different if I had a shop and could just go inside and grab some. But alas we'll see what the equipment out of the Fit can score. BTW I was able to get a 144.2 in the Honda Fit the other day. Remember no cardboard wave guides Ray.

I'm sure to take 2nd if you show up in my class with out a doubt. At least for a couple of go a rounds. I won't have the power for awhile and or the subs. It would be different if I had a shop and could just go inside and grab some. But alas we'll see what the equipment out of the Fit can score. BTW I was able to get a 144.2 in the Honda Fit the other day. Remember no cardboard wave guides Ray.

ray doesnt run shop equipment lol

I would like to see you do a Nightshade, because it seems that you see less of those then the DD or the DC, but maybe for good reason? but you really cant go wrong with any of those choices...I am a treo nuthugger, so i will say it; maybe an ssx? A guy on caco did like a 153 on ONE ssx 15 wired to a Treo 4.1...and it wasnt in a CRX

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

James when are you going to get in the water it isn't to cold nor to deep. Yea I consider you 2 at the top of the food chain.... so it doesn't bother me to much your scores are simply amazing. Some of your builds leave me wondering. How in the heck did he do that? But I am learning everyday.

never been into the competing myself, i just like to do labor thats all, in all honesty i dont even like going to events to spectate. Ray and Ryan are plenty enough face time...

Looking at peoples builds is always nice, but i just look to see if theres something interesting to look at (skittles box was interesting looking)

Is it just me or are the pics not working? This build looks promising for sure.

Edit: they're working now...stupid internet. Anyhow, good luck with the new build. Looking forward to seeing it.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

What... You didn't like my cardboard?

And I'm trying to get James to build something, he'll even a s1 car.. Or mod 1.. Don't see many of those.

Btw.. James can't swim..

Lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived