DC Sound Lab

You could ever buy DC shoes, even though they're not car audio related it will match all your DC gear. :-)

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

DC lows mids highs and amps that'd be epic lol. Although hopefully the highs arent the exact opposite of the lows and make your ears bleed lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

2011-01-08_20-54-00_277.jpg

:peepwall:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

You didn't let me explain why I'm annoyed. Instead you tried to make a "low" blow.

But that's fine.

Only thing I find annoying is somebody post a thread about wanting info on DC and 5 people jump in and say "PM for best prices".

Or when somebody wants Sundown, or Fi or AA. 5 people jump in and say DC is cheaper, and I'll PM you with prices.

There's to many dealers trying for the little group of people. And its getting where almost like a competition to get people to buy from them.

I'm not talking about DC's product. Or saying its better, or worst than anything.

Must say props to Ford for that!

Everyone trying to outsell another person for the same nut is stupid, and is not a professional way to rep a company or make your sales.

What ends up happening then is the customer usually playing the reps for the best price and then saying Im buying from this guy cuz his price is cheaper and saying FU to his local dealer/rep that is 5 minutes from his house that is there to help with real time tech support/install needs.

This is the main reason that Digital Designs does not allow us dealers to sell online, give quotes, or ship product to a customer in another area. Sure either way the same nut is being sold (dont matter if its DD, DC, Sundown, Fi, AA) but someones toes are being stepped on by another rep of the company to make a sale which immediately hurts the dealer/rep in that persons area, and even possible the company when some people find out that other people got the same product for $100s cheaper.

DC comps would be cool as hell. 4" dc super tweeters that run off of like 300 rms i think would be legit with the level 2 8's :pardon: mayyyybbbbeeeeee?

And i don't see the controversy over brands here. I have sundown and dc and i believe they are both solid companies with great customer service. Thats why i go to them. Just like partsexpress, woofersetc, and everywhere else i shop. It's just like american vs foreign cars. Everyone has their preferences. /thread

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

why i like DC.....

i had been running RF since the Series 1 days. amps and subs back in 92. when I get to world finals level with my ALL fosgate car, that I paid for all the equipment, I blew a T2 two weeks before the show. I rushed the sub back to RF and wait patiently for the new one. (I had been in contact with them letting them know the seriousness) With 2 days left, I call agin and they hadnt even processed it yet, but they were looking at it on the shelf. I get hooked up with Rusty,, He builds me 2 subs that were equal to the power of the T2. and I have them the next day still wet. I put them in the car and the sound quality of his speakers were better IMO than the T2 and also a little louder. FOR HALF THE $$$. also at that first wf on the west coast, he brought enough spares for each compettiter if they blew one during the meet. Rusty always has time to talk to all customers, or people just looking, and feels more like a friend or close relative than a business owner. emails get answered timely. and product so far has held a good reputation for performing as advertised or superior. Because of this type of reputation I will stay with DC till any of those pros become cons. I will also be trying his amps out this year. To see if they can really deliver for me. __---Yes there may be cheaper out there or more powerful, maybe even more reliable? but what manufacturer has all 3. including the customer service? Thank you Rusty for the last 4 1/2 years.

Edited by jack

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR