Amalan Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 so what are you upgrading to? the new mag?
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 going back to my old mag, i tracked it down. i havent heard from Quang(buyer of mx) today, i dont if he is enjoying it or not.
mrwigglezdj Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 made my mind up , im buying an epicenter...that was a crazy difference with just the roll of a dial... Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 lol, yeah it really brings other types of music to life. just becareful with them, notice it was only quarter turned
mrwigglezdj Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 .....becareful.... yea i dont want to be one of the newest members to the "woofer cooker club" Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 yea. the second it doesnt sound comfortable then turn it down. you should be able to tell right away, the sub will get really "confused"
LSN2meBoom916 Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 nice vids, build a nice big ported box and use plexiglass to show that sexy sub I agree.That sub requires BIG+PORTED from what I hear all over. yea. the second it doesnt sound comfortable then turn it down. you should be able to tell right away, the sub will get really "confused" I am ot sure on an epicenter, but I have an Epic-160 and It has DEFEAT option. At the touch of a button you have bass enhancement on/off AND you still have the gain control via that knob, and the mic is constant unless you choose Voltage display, and any bass knob that comes w/ ur amp will still govern amp "gain/sensitivity" As far as the sub noise-are you sure it's not that BEEFY surround catching on the hole cutout edge? that's the most common thing i've seen/heard-if you cut the hole a lil bigger or round it over/bevel rout it it might go away. ~2cents COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
AI James Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 he doesnt have it anymore, Quang likes it just isnt loud enough for him yet
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 spoke with quang, he said its not making any noises as of right now, his gains are on the floor so its not set yet as far as output goes. i have a series 2 epicenter, it doesnt have a sweep knob on the epicenter ther eis 1 and only 1 pushpull/turn knob on it and thats on the remote. I havent messed with the newer epics so i cant speak much for them, i like mine cause its pretty simple to use as long as you have common sense also i free aired it it still makes noises. so the sub wasnt designed to be inverted at all...far from it
Cdizzle Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 Last Vid sounds like a type writer hahaha Damn Thiefs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.