Lmao!! DR SUBWOOFER box tuning

But on a serious note. This guy is really the biggest idiot I've ever seen.

It wouldn't be so bad, but in his response to twisted video, he admits he doesn't know what he's talking about. Then he rambles on about more shit he makes up.

He really should give up on advise videos. Until he learns how to properly speak, and also learn wtf he is talking about.

Tomorrow I am going to do a response. I can't take it anymore. I'm not one to like to be in front of a camera, but I think its time.

The sad thing is, on that 'other' forum, members actually look up to him and ask him for advice and shit. I spent about 2 minutes there and had to leave before retardation set in.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i really would like to have this guy schooled, but i know how hard that can be, i have people around here who think im a genius in car audio still trying to tell me stupid noob stuff like im gonna believe their rear windshield shattered on a 300 watt kenwood amp unless they broke the rear window by hitting it with amp

but i do feel like ive lost some BASS-IQ points just by knowing people who visited that site

Read on how their other guru talks about how strapping amps blows coils faster than not strapping amps, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived