n8ball2013 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 im convinced. He's either got something wrong with him and needs meds or he is very very new at all this. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
MrSoHeavySPL Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 just start to turn it up to where its haveway loud and hes digging it then bamm! I predict funny bailout vids in our near future and hey bro you should see if you can get your boy with the 3 18s in the mustang to give him a hilarious demo 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
Guest Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 dude his BL weighs 600lb you better watch out!
n8ball2013 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 oh and whats his name on here. There is no dr. subwoofer or golemtotembuttplug or whatever he is. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
vettetruck Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 I'm just glad I have some 15's since they can concave inside and produce whatever Hz
Amerrricuh Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 this is awesome. kranny you are the shit lololol (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
techforce Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 im convinced. He's either got something wrong with him and needs meds or he is very very new at all this. That is what I am saying... I think he might be a little slow... seriously... OR he has some serious personal family issues... I am not gonna bash him... that is someone's kid... what if all the comments cause him to do something bad, such as harm himself or someone else... That is not that far out of the question with his actions that I have seen so far... How would you feel if some of our comments contributed to him killing someone's loved one or child... Think about it... there was several cases where people making fun of and/or talking shit were the reasons someone done something awful like the girl committed suicide over some woman making fun of her on facebook... Or columbine high school... Just saying... This is someone's seriously sick personal life that is being fucked with... He obviously takes what he says seriously... Plainy put... I think we are all surrounding some retard and poking him with a stick and badgering him... Come on... you guys can't actually think that someone going on like that is of sound mind????? Even if he is lying and just trying to drop knowledge of something he OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about... he's off in the head...
techforce Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Normally I would welcome it... but... this time i gotta call it like I see it...
Twistedchild420 Posted February 28, 2011 Author Report Posted February 28, 2011 im convinced. He's either got something wrong with him and needs meds or he is very very new at all this. That is what I am saying... I think he might be a little slow... seriously... OR he has some serious personal family issues... I am not gonna bash him... that is someone's kid... what if all the comments cause him to do something bad, such as harm himself or someone else... That is not that far out of the question with his actions that I have seen so far... How would you feel if some of our comments contributed to him killing someone's loved one or child... Think about it... there was several cases where people making fun of and/or talking shit were the reasons someone done something awful like the girl committed suicide over some woman making fun of her on facebook... Or columbine high school... Just saying... This is someone's seriously sick personal life that is being fucked with... He obviously takes what he says seriously... Plainy put... I think we are all surrounding some retard and poking him with a stick and badgering him... Come on... you guys can't actually think that someone going on like that is of sound mind????? Even if he is lying and just trying to drop knowledge of something he OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about... he's off in the head... It's not as bad as you think....i spoke with the dude....he's just happy he has subscribers now! lol Dude knows what he is doing (well...not car audio wise...lol) Trust me....he's loving it! And dude doesn't actually seem that bad....i know the meet up will be lulz though! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
bigmescan Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Shit this thread still going strong and the dude may hang himself. You never know. And like shit I should have left him alone. I'm just sayin SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.