im not sure as to how many will really care as i am not a hugely known person here, but if you do then this is for you.

tonight my world changed. my life is not what it was just a couple hours ago. and now i realize that with this, school and trying to really start my life i need to focus more.

Blake, i just met you tonight man and you are seriously one of the coolest people on this planet. keep doing what you are doing and i wish only great things for you.

Chris, keep making them beats. you have helped me more than anyone on this forum and you know why that is. unfortunately good things cant last forever and that is what this is about. keep it pimpin, pimpin.

James, N8, Bill, Ray, Timmay, Sani, Smoke, Twistedchild, Chode, Meade, David, Ken, Boon, Skittles, and all you other people i am probably forgetting, i say thank you. you have been an inspiration to me and many other young kids. it is because of you that i learned this hobby and really began to love it.

To my team, you guys are the best. you know that. i will miss you all the most.

anyone else i forgot, you know i got love for you.

i may come back sometime, i may not. i really have no idea what i will be doing with my life from here on out. goodbye my brothers. this forum has been my place of solitude for 3 years now. you guys have been great. keep the bass rolling and the hair blowing.

maybe ill see you again, maybe not, either way

peace

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Wow..I was not expecting this. You were an extremely active member here.

It was nice "knowing" you, and good luck with wherever life takes you B)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

man I don't know whats goin on in your life right now that such drastic measures need to happen but no matter where you go or what you do you don't have to quit the forum stick around get and keep in touch here when you can good luck to you

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

woo hoo, i made the end of the list lol. just build what will make you happy. no need to be competitive with it. no reason you cant hang around and bull shit with us. but hey man, good luck with whatever you do.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Yo man this is not like losing a team mate, its like losing a brother

I really hope that you will decide to stick around because i KNOW that even just getting on here and there and bullshiting will make your situation just a little bit easier

You got my number bro and DONT BE A STRANGER!

whoa pimp juice! not sure what happened but I hope you are ok. Good luck on whatever you decide. If you need anything you know we are here for you.

PS you'll be back....they always come back.... :drinks::D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.