revenge ideas needed

Honestley I'd just whoop his ass for being the b#@ch that he is. Just my idea I know it isn't smart but that's what I'd do.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

stab plastic forks into his lawn... or wait for him to go outside and paintball gun driveby in a blacked out car with no liscense plates

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Should have just called the cops since he is an asshole let them deal with it...

But since you are looking for some revenge when he is not home and if you have access to his power panel which is usually outside the fence line. Pick up a padlock with a short hasp on it and use some disposable gloves and open his electrical box and open all his breakers and superglue them in the open position. Then put your padlock on his box...

Fuck him assholes who have no respect deserve to get there ass beat and driven out to the delta with some leg weights and let them go for a night swim...

The V-town side of me is coming out of me now, you should have just called the cops and let them deal with it...

Not saying to do it, but the best one I have ever run across. I apparently pissed off someone at some point. My battery in my key fob died so I had to go the old school way and unlock the door with a key, except some bastard put super glue in my door locks. You cant see it at all, but it is definitely in there. I still have no idea who did it or when

Archived