Jump to content

WARNING! THIS VIDEO IS BAD


Carroot1

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ha ha ha. I'm not going to lie...I laughed a little.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

16 year olds cant quote. its proven.

im not gonna post anymore, trying to avoid a ban.

its ok i checked my mod detector and there all in sleep mode. we should be good for another 5 hours.. how do you build a 4th order bandpass ported thru armrest? teach me that smartypants

mJzD9.png
Posted

was it toyota????? lol thats really terrible though. hope they found that guy or woman. or whoever it was.

Posted

That is fucked up, but in all reality, I hate people on bikes that think they are cars and ride 15mph down the street in a 35.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

and this is why I never leave my house.

lol :peepwall:

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Posted

That guy standing in the white shirt at the 8:10 mark is sticking his rude finger up at everyone *gasp's* .... maybe he is the stupid driver.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 703 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...