Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

k well now that we know bait car is fake and i'm assuming n8 watched lizard lick..

http://www.trutv.com/video/lizard-lick-towing/flammable-situation.html

i got a real good laugh

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

its like saying jersey shore is real...

Don't talk about JS, that's my shit right there kid

Sure they setup some situations but if you actually watch it shits real

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Yeah this has got to be fake.

Watch the cops as they walk toward the car. Neither one of them had their guns pointing at the vehicle (which is something I'm sure all of you know is a must among the police). Also notice how there was no sense of urgency in gettin the suspect out of the car.

Not necessarily a give away, but the guy didn't even make an attempt in getting away. He just casually put the car into park with no look of concern on his face.

Was one episode were the guy kicked the window out and ran for it.

I could care less if it is real or not, I watch tv for entertainment, and this show is pretty entertaining. Also mentioned which is funny is Lizard Lick Towing, Hardcore Pawn, and All Worked Up (just as another said, only because the process server)

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

Operation Repo has got to be the most ridiculous show I've ever seen. That and Steve Wilkos.

Operation repo FTW!

It may be fake, but it's still hilarious!

I remember the one repo they had to do. It was a real expensive BMW I think and it belonged to a porn film company. Well when they arrived they were doing a photo shoot of some porn star in the car they had to repo, funny stuff right there!

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Posted

i cant stand repo. but i dont believe that bait car is fake :( thats gonna be disappointing for me if it is. cops is real though they play some old school tapes on there. also worlds dumbest has real clips from the web. that and speeders is alright.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Posted

i think lizard lick towing is funny as shit.

I agree

Posted

i thought bait car was real too.. when it first aired they had several episodes here in my hometown (stockton). they seemed to put the cars in the right spots, real trouble areas of town.

lizard lick is the shit, love that show real or fake.

SMDSIG3.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8734 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...