Do you think the armed LED actually deters would be thiefs?

jesus superjay watchu got in there a bag of diamonds? that sounds like an incredible alarm system! mine just ... goes off? haha

and as for the OP, i'd say it doesnt hurt to add the LEDs. sure they don't look amazing but they definitely dont ENCOURAGE people to try your car

AutoPage RS1000 with C3. I added deadbolts to the lock and unlock trigger so you can't open the doors unless you disarm...even if they break the window they can't just open the door. I've put a lot of work into my car, and I'd like to keep it. glass is cheap compared to theft recovery.

deadbolts are EASY!!! long throw lock actuator, 1/2" steel bar, teflon (or plastic) grommets. I welded tubes in so it's not just an open hole, but you don't have to. These can also be done with a cam and motor on a timer like a bank vault door, but that's a lot more work. Like i said. I could give you the keys but not the remote and there's no way you can steel may car short of putting it on a flatbed

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Personally I don't think it matters either way. I think the main thing you have to watch is the stickers on the windows. If your advertising what you have in the car, it will be gone within a week. haha.

4807610172_46b6c280c6_b.jpg

2005 Dodge Dakota Laramie 4.7L V8

Hifonics HFi1500D

DC Audio Level 4 XL 12"

Yellow Top Optima Battery

Not using in build

US Amps MD3D 2000w @ 1 ohm

Power Acustik 5 Farad Capacitor

Soon to come

DC Power or Iraggi 260a Alternator

Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rockford Fosgate Power T1S652

Hifonics HFi100.4

a little off toic, i hate that the viper alarms. the brain is the shock sensor. i can never get it tight enough against something. my friend installed an alarm and his comes with a magnetic shock sensor that you can put anywhere.its small so he put it right against the side by the kick. works great. but i would think the viper flashing light would be good enough.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Archived