If you don't mind me asking, what does a house like that run in you neck of the woods. I'm in NM my house was 146k but I'm just at 1300sqf ans not much yard

Im with keith. my house was 204k and its third acre yard 3bd 2bath and 1400ish sq ft

We offered 105k, with 1k good faith down, seller pays 6% of closing costs. Mortgage guy told us that with the 6%, he will be able to cover all closing costs plus buy our rate down, starting at 3.75% and hoping to get it down to more around ~2%.

EDIT: there was another couple offering $111K, but the old folks took us for our marital status yahoo.gif

I hate you!!!! JK.. one hell of a deal... Houses around here are high cause of F-ing Califorinans... They were selling their little houses for gobs of money and coming over here buying a bigger house for less money.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

• 1 month later...

Sooo.... Since I have nothing to do and waiting on everything with the house to finish up since the first mortgage guy quit and we have a new one, I've been thinking of stuff to do to my car that is cheap. Took out the HID's and put the Sylvania Silverstar Ultras back in. One of the bulbs burned out and I didn't want the headache of buying a new one and deal with shipping and all that shit. Plus they sucked balls. So, I think I'm gonna pick up the stuff to do the quad-beam Malibu mod. I already have wire I can use, just have to pick up these:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3004023

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3020762&filterName=Category#

and pick up some spade terminals and then follow this

http://www.natwilson.com/stuff/malibu_headlights/index.html

should be pretty easy.

• 4 weeks later...

:sorry::cray:

031912143614.jpg

2012-03-18_16-23-34_243.jpg

My last ride in her is tonight to the stealership. Trading her in. Oh yeah, when I get the time to take some pics, I'll include why the cadence WK01 1/0 wire kit SUUUUUUCKS MAJOR DICK. Basically the size of 4 AWG and less copper count at that. I will compare it to lightning audio 4 AWG, Advanced auto 2 AWG battery cable, Rockford Fosgate 1/0 OFC, and Cadence 1/0 CCA. Shit was WEAK.

what are you getting?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 2 months later...

Archived