97 Dodge Caravan Sport *new vehicle*/ Malibu build PGS 1-22

:ninja: still here too.

Glad I have you guys to keep me company. Not many people come through these parts (country voice). Although; my YT channel is blowin' up.

I have the A pillars glassed and I will be pulling them out tomorrow to finish them. I am waiting till I know for sure that glass is cured. Last thing I need is for it to get all twisted on me. Here is another vid to get ya up to speed.

Still have a ways to go but it will be playing monday. I'll have some more pics and vids this weekend...

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I haven't made any updates latlely. Here are a few videos of the new frontstage. It isn't finished yet. I still have to pretty up the A pillars and the center channel. The center channels final position is actually facing upwards almost to the rear view mirror. It really widened the stage. I may add a pair of 4" to the center as well. They will be crossed down at 215 hz like the pillars. I don't see a need to cross them over any lower with the 10s playing in the doors.

That's all I got for ya. Once I get some more "bondo" and dynaglass I will have a few more videos to put up.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

This is nice build log man. The fact that your utilizing PE for you build is outstanding. I'm hoping I can finish up my TriTrix build I got from there within the next few weeks. What happened to the Behringer eqs?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

thx buddy. The eq is going to go for a home line array project. Should be pretty awesome. Lol I saw that design (tritrix) on the site. It looks pretty sick. Are you going to make a thread in the ht section.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I'm liking the doors, the rest of it isn't to bad either, but 10" in the doors must give you some great midbass!

Thx for the support guys. Its a work in progress. Right now the 10” are on 60 watts a piece. I am trying to do the build with little or no processing. Its an uphill battle though. The 24db/octave crossovers in my amps help. I may add a couple more 4” to strengthen the center. I think the infinite baffle is going bye bye though. I've been toying with the idea of a wall. This way I can shine on these cats lol and the rest of the time use the tens as my mid/sub bass. Hows that for a slice of fried gold. I'll have more for you soon...

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived