My 04 Monte Carlo sittin' on them thangs!

def the third one :clapping:

EDIT: wait...what size?

for 22s or bigger def the third or the first one

Only getting 20's, 22's would look sick but I'd have to worry about rubbing and wouldn't be able to put my Gen 2 SSC drop springs on it8)

2mn3mo2.jpg

Damn that was quick! Think you could do the same for the other two rims?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

i feel like a loner lol only one that likes the second ones. dont think any would be a bad choice though mang. flip a 3 sided coin and your good to go :drinks: lol

i feel like a loner lol only one that likes the second ones. dont think any would be a bad choice though mang. flip a 3 sided coin and your good to go :drinks: lol

Your not the only one here! im likin the 2nd ones the best too! nobody wants another steve meade copy rims B)

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Your not the only one here! im likin the 2nd ones the best too! nobody wants another steve meade copy rims B)

right there with you on that, i liked the 2nd wheel but the first one has the black lip too, dont see that too much. the third ones i like over all but in a 22

are you set on these rims?

Haha, not necessarily, just haven't found anything else in the price range that I really like. Got any suggestions for me, i'm open to that, just as long as you keep the price $1600 or lower w/Falken FK-452 tires.

5d7b78.jpg

Hmm, not too sure I like the black lip look.....

Honestly, those are my favorites too. I really liked the 3rd one's at first, they look like Lexani's, but they're on backorder for 2-4 months. Then I found the first one's, was kinda diggin' them but still on the fence about the black lip. So when I found the 3rd one's I already liked the style/design, but they had a polished lip which I thought I'd like better.

2ujpl74.jpg

I think those right there look the best! Thanks for the chops man, best I could do is copy/past in ms paint :ehh:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Thanks for the chops man, best I could do is copy/past in ms paint :ehh:

no prob. if the pics of the rims were at a angle closer to your car it would have come out better...

old set up

Alpine IDA-X305S

Memphis M-Class 4x6"

Focal Access 6.5"

Hifonics BRZ2100.1D

2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's

Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top

http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003

Archived