J.Reed Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 My buddy AMI CUSTOMS thought it would be a good idea to do a build log of my current build. I Finally have enough progress I thought I would get it started and see what everyone thinks of it. Still a lot to do but its starting to take shape. Vehicle: 2005 Lincoln Navigator Main things Deck: Kenwood ddx812 Front stage: Kicker rs6.5s Amp: AQ4x90 (want to add one later) Subs: 4 DC lvl 4 XL's Amp: AQ3500d.1 (adding another when electrical is beefed up) 4 Runs of Kicker hyperflex 1/0 wire System Goals: Clean daily system. Musical and LOUD. So on to pics to see where it is for now.
hdorre Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 I'll be following this one Are the XLs 15s or 18s? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
loganberry Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 I'll be following this one Are the XLs 15s or 18s? looks to be 15's definitely like how this is starting more pics! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
J.Reed Posted March 8, 2011 Author Report Posted March 8, 2011 I'll be following this one Are the XLs 15s or 18s? 15s
sprkn_ranger Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 How many cubes is the box? And what size is your port? Looks like it's gonna be a great build man! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
dwright27 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 ^^^ 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
J.Reed Posted March 8, 2011 Author Report Posted March 8, 2011 How many cubes is the box? And what size is your port? Looks like it's gonna be a great build man! 13.1 net tuned to 35hz
sprkn_ranger Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 Man I'm really starting to like them DC subs! I might just jump on the wagon when I start my build. Whenever that may be :/ Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.