4 12s in a 2007 Honda Accord - Pioneer

Wow lol sick I can't wait to see the results. I personally have an all Alpine system so that's tight. Personally I think a system with the same brand really comes together best. Mine sounds great even with 1 component set, 1 12", and 500w sub amp /w a 300w 4-channel amp (150w to each side bridged). Can still hear it clearly more than a football field away

Im no car audio expert but ive known sealed enclosures will greatly defect your total system output.......its like all that power sealed away as my local car audio installer told me. ha.

:facepalm:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Im no car audio expert but ive known sealed enclosures will greatly defect your total system output.......its like all that power sealed away as my local car audio installer told me. ha.

Yeah here's a sealed box...damn all that power sealed away... /sarcasm

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE Doors are currently being built, now the plan is 4 mids per door as opposed to 3. check out the separate log for those here:

4 PER DOOR

Also going to do a Big 3 and re-do all the power wire. 2 runs of 0 to the back to distribution blocks for the amps, 1 run of 0 for the ground. Something like 70 feet total. Also putting in a Clarion Crossover which will help manage all these RCAs and bass knobs and things.

Hopefully, the whole front stage and re-wire will be knocked out in 2 or 3 weeks; I'm going crazy without any mids and highs (except for the rear deck) :pardon:

Most likely will replace those as well. Updates soon stay tuned.

man, those doors are looking pretty beefy, having 4 sets of comps on each side of you, man, i think you need more than 4 subs now lol :popcorn:

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

man, those doors are looking pretty beefy, having 4 sets of comps on each side of you, man, i think you need more than 4 subs now lol :popcorn:

figured someone would say that..

so here's the plan for now. we're working our way from the front to the back. After the doors are done, thats 16 mids and highs for the front stage. For imaging purposes and for coolness (and since I have them and they match) we're doing a set of 4s in the a pillars. possibly 2 sets. depends on room.

the trunk will probably be the last thing to get done. 4th order bandpass through the rear deck. its kind of a big endeavor, as the entire rear deck and drunk need to be re-made, all custom. but with the power i plan on throwing to these things, they should slam real nice in here. especially ported right into the cabin.

i just layed down about 200 sq feet of fat mat in the roof, floor and doors. everything is solid.

this weekend, there should be some updates on the doors, but alot of stuff has come up in the weeks since starting, and when there isnt alot of time, things take much longer. anyways hopefully they'll be playing inside of 2 weeks.

check the door build for some pics later tonight. :drinks:

Archived