The "What's your job" thread

make yourself worth the buy out...they have to buy you from the temp agency, plus the cost of benefits is significant...it's cheaper to just get another temp...make yourself valuable

From what I've gathered so far, if I don't get fired within the first month (I'm almost done with week 3) and don't quit, once my 90 is up and I pass their tests I'm in. In the time I've been there 3 temps have timed out, all got hired in. So I just gotta keep bustin my you-know-what and get noticed positively :drinks:

Too many projects, too little time...

make yourself worth the buy out...they have to buy you from the temp agency, plus the cost of benefits is significant...it's cheaper to just get another temp...make yourself valuable

From what I've gathered so far, if I don't get fired within the first month (I'm almost done with week 3) and don't quit, once my 90 is up and I pass their tests I'm in. In the time I've been there 3 temps have timed out, all got hired in. So I just gotta keep bustin my you-know-what and get noticed positively :drinks:

Hope it all works out for you man! DO WORK! Haha

Is high school a job? I will consider it one. Washing dishes at a local bar for two summers paid for all my equipment. Everyone has has that one shitty food joint job. That was mine. Hopefully my last....

I'm going to Cincinnati University next year to major in mechanical engineering. I think I want a job in the automotive industry. But thats subject to change.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Im a welder/fabricator. Stick, Mig, and tig certified. If I had to choose I would TIG over anything, hints my screen name.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I work for a Department of defense contractor. I do environmental testing on Thermal imaging systems, ship/sub fire protection systems, air to air combat training systems, missile launchers.

Fun shit :good:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I'm a CAD tech at a uranium mine. I get to play with CAD and SolidWorks all day!

Better keep your geiger counter on lol. and Boo on Solidworks. Inventor FTMFW, I am a senior in HS, going to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology next year to double major in Electrical and Software Engineering. Hope to get into the computers and electronics to go into cars.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm a CAD tech at a uranium mine. I get to play with CAD and SolidWorks all day!

Better keep your geiger counter on lol. and Boo on Solidworks. Inventor FTMFW, I am a senior in HS, going to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology next year to double major in Electrical and Software Engineering. Hope to get into the computers and electronics to go into cars.

My high school uses inventor too. I love it! My favorite class for sure.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

My high school uses inventor too. I love it! My favorite class for sure.

Ya inventor is good stuff ive been using it for three years now. The most advanced thing i have done on the program was a working turbocharger for a car. Oh and current job is farm hand, right now im cleaning up a semi for sale. but i do all lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived